Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if Taurus is going to make a 10mm revolver. I heard there was some talk about Tracker in 10mm and one of the buyers guide mags from last year have a 10mm listed as one of the Tracker calibers (but they also list PT1911 in 9mm, .40, and 38super :-\). So Taurus must've considered it!

Shot Show in less than two weeks; can't wait to hear about new Taurus products!

I'm surprised they don't make a 10mm considering all the other oddball calibers they offer, maybe this year...:)

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I've heard that Smith is thinking about a 5 shot K frame in 10mm but I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks.

If Taurus offers a 10mm Tracker I'd suggest getting one soon with their track record of models disappearing after a year.

Steelheart

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
According to the forum I found the picture on, they were discussing it back in Feb. of 2006. With the recent release of the S&W 10mm, perhaps Taurus we'll release theirs to compete with it. I'd love to see it as a regular production item if even for a limited period of time.

http://www.progunprogressive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=61

·
22,058 Posts

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:44 pm Post subject: Taurus 10MM Revolver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know Taurus has questionable quality issues, but they are about to come out with a new 10MM:
Seems this quest of the progressive gun forum had to do a little bashing while advertising a new Taurus pistol. :mad:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Colt anounced at the 2008 SHOT Show that it's bringing back the Delta Series(1911 Style) in 10mm. I hope this is the start needed to bring back the 10mm for all the gun makers. Come on Taurus get with the program!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.