Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
If only the kid could chew his pizza into a new education system.

Will pizza be added to the next Assault Weapons Ban?
Will calzones be considered I.E.D.'s?
What about that whompin' stick they call peperoni? Can they be banned under the meat SAP law of 2012?

I suggest that we remove all hard and pointy food stuffs and utensils from schools and put all school kids on a room temperature, low sodium, low sugar, ritalin fortified liquid diet.

Won't someone think of the children!!!

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Thank goodness he just happened to eat a pizza into a gun. I'd actually be bothered if he made the pizza look sexual and started waving it around, yet that wouldn't make the news would it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm much more concerned that school books look like claymore mines.

I think we should ask the school board to make school books look like basketballs.

Reactions: MadKaw

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
What's next? Ban bananas?
Hey! Look at my Chiquita Special!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I just had pizza for lunch and I didn`t even think to turn it into a gun!! Maybe next time. We are surrounded by morons!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I can see it now Student Arrested for waving his pizza cannon around. All the other criminals would hit the floor horse laughing at the level of stupidity of this principal. I am ashamed that this happened in my state, just goes to show there is stupid everywhere. That kid may end up being the next Macgyver if he can turn his mashed potatoes into C4. This makes want to scream!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
All I can say is Stupid Stupid people. Must be far left wingers. And we keep voting them in over and over again.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I laughed like crazy tonight when I watched last Wednesday's NCIS Los Angeles where at the end they brought out a tray of P228 shaped sugar cookies.

·
Registered
27,095 Posts

·
Registered
14,677 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts
I'm a little concerned that many kids are being programed to turn in every little thing that resembles a gun. Next they will be grilling the kids on what their parents have and having them turn in their parents for being dangerous.

This is starting to look like Cambodia. With the children turning in their parents to be executed. I know its a ways away but its coming to a neighborhood near you.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
So how many of us old farts played "Cowboys and Indians" back in the 50's and 60's with cap guns, finger guns, curved sticks or whatever even remotely resembled a gun and NO NOTICE was taken by any authorities.

Reactions: CJS3

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
It's all part of the indoctrination, anything related to gun's is bad. In two generation's anything that has to do with guns, will be bad. Don't think so, all you have to do is look at the anti gun states/cities, like New York, Chicago or D.C.

·
Premium Member
10,958 Posts
So how many of us old farts played "Cowboys and Indians" back in the 50's and 60's with cap guns, finger guns, curved sticks or whatever even remotely resembled a gun and NO NOTICE was taken by any authorities.
Don't forget the Vic Morrow Tommy Guns.

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
But look how we turned out?
We still play with guns... we believe in rights... we believe in defending those rights...
Is it any wonder the government hopes for change?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Well in the 70's we used to shoot each other with the Red Ryder bb guns and we still turned ok. Except that 1 time I had to dig out one of those bb's that broke the skin.lol

21 - 40 of 42 Posts