Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've been trying to contact Taurus Customer Service to find out if a 10-round magazine is available for the 24/7 G2 in 9mm (I live in Connecticut) but I can't seem to get anyone to answer. And they have the worst cowboy type music playing. Actually I'm on hold as I type this, 11 minutes and counting. Is this long delay unusual?

At one time, they had a 10-round G2 listed in the catalog but it isn't there anymore. I can't even find standard capacity magazines listed for the G2 on the Taurus website. Is there another source for magazines? I think I know that no one actually makes an aftermarket magazine but some outlets were selling them.

Edit: CS answered after 35 minutes and no, they don't have a 10 round magazine for the G2 and the very polite rep I spoke with had no information whether they had one in the works.

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
The best way to get thru to Taurus Cs is to call at 8:30 am or just before 10 pm - there is little to no phone cue at those times.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
The best way to get thru to Taurus Cs is to call at 8:30 am or just before 10 pm - there is little to no phone cue at those times.:rolleyes:
^^^this is true. I called twice yesterday listened to the old west music as long as I could before hanging up. Called again this morning around 9am and was connected right away.

·
Registered
24,854 Posts
MecGar make magazines for a lot of the gun makers. You might want to look them up and see what they have.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts