Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So NJ just signed the bill to law that limits magazine capacities to 10 rounds. I'm having a very difficult time trying to find a 10 round capacity for a G2C which I understand is the same as the PT111 & the G2. Any advice? Thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts

IF a PT111 g2 mag will work , here's how one guy made himself some 10 rounders, if you can't find anything else, last ditch.

Sucks that NJ has done this , NJ is one state that i haven't stop or stayed in since the 70's, always gas up before the state and travel all the way through before i stop again.

Reactions: Stroker

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Sorry about your issues in New Jersey OP. Wonder how long it will be before they say a seven or six round limit?

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Consider moving.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would have to imagine the law reads "purchase of anything over 10 rnds" and anything owned is grandfathered.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about your issues in New Jersey OP. Wonder how long it will be before they say a seven or six round limit?
I'm waiting for our #dumbass governor to limit revolvers next..lmao

My biggest complaint is this law only affects the law abiding citizens and does NOTHING to get the illegal guns off the streets...

·
Registered
345 Posts
They have 10 round magazines on eBay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same foolishness as NY. Though NY enacted the (un)SAFE-Act, and that originally had a 7 round limit. At least that was struck down in court...but in NY, a 10 round mag limit still exists. I just tried to order a G2C into my FFL, and they won't even ship it to NY due to the 12 round capacity mag. Not having readily-available 10 round alternatives means I had to choose another pistol.

·
Registered
950 Posts
So Taurus does not actually make a 10 rd mag for the G2c?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts