Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,456 Posts
There are a few on Ebay, I am not certain if they will fit the Pro DS

· Registered
5,456 Posts
Midway, CTD, and CDNN are usually good sources. But last time I checked, they were out of stock.

· Registered
38,457 Posts
Anyone know where a guy could buy 2 or maybe trade 2. 12 round mags for 2. 10 rd.
Well IF you can find these ( and not he 10 round california mags) then if I were you within reason (35-40 bucks each) then i would jump on them!
as this is the oddest of the 24/7 magazines, and as the way things are crazy right now, and likely at some point in the not to distant future i would imagine that Taurus will discontinue even carrying them they ain't gonna get any easier to find!
I would imagine the reason that no one is jumping on this is that the flush fit 10 rounder is a much easier carry and conceal magazine than the 2 inch longer 12 rounder.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never thought of the conceal issue but you may be right. May thinking was if the Goverment gets there way the 12 rd would not be around anymore and they would be in high demand like all other high cap mags are right now.

Well IF you can find these ( and not he 10 round california mags) then if I were you within reason (35-40 bucks each) then i would jump on them!
as this is the oddest of the 24/7 magazines, and as the way things are crazy right now, and likely at some point in the not to distant future i would imagine that Taurus will discontinue even carrying them they ain't gonna get any easier to find!
I would imagine the reason that no one is jumping on this is that the flush fit 10 rounder is a much easier carry and conceal magazine than the 2 inch longer 12 rounder.

· Registered
38,457 Posts
Never thought of the conceal issue but you may be right. May thinking was if the Goverment gets there way the 12 rd would not be around anymore and they would be in high demand like all other high cap mags are right now.
Yea I guess its what floats your boat, but the ONLY reason that I bought the two 24/7 C's was for carry/ concealment issues.
If I can't do it with 11 rounds of 45 acp then 13 is only gonna get me deeper into trouble!-LOL
F it gets that bad then i am loading up the EAA Witness in 10 MM with 16 rounds and not worry about concealment or size..
and not getting into Gun Control to deep-- But how would you have liked to be a home owner in BIG BEAR and know that you had 10 rounds of whatever to protect yourself against some loonie with body armor and full auto weapons roaming around the area.??
yep we need more gun control!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.