Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have finally found some who will 3D print a couple of +1 baseplates for the TCP.
The question is, should I or shouldn’t I? Will it cause issues? This person does mag well extensions for IPDA comp pistols.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Sorry for the ignorance (and not being able to offer any input) but what the heck is a "+1 baseplate"? I've got a TCP or two or more and maybe this guy can get a group order if it is something I or others would be interested in.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will allow the factory magazine to hold 7 rounds instead of six. No worries about not knowing what a +1 baseplate was. We’re here to learn.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m not sure on the group buy. He is actually using my mag to create a couple of prototypes for me. When I get them, I’ll do a follow up.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
It will allow the factory magazine to hold 7 rounds instead of six. No worries about not knowing what a +1 baseplate was. We’re here to learn.
Okay, interesting. So it's not just a pinky extension, but actually expands the capacity. I'm assuming you have to get a new spring as well?

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
If the prototypes look good and work out, let everyone here know. I'd be interested in three or four myself.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Did you ever get the +1 base plate ???

Hi all,
I have finally found some who will 3D print a couple of +1 baseplates for the TCP.
The question is, should I or shouldn’t I? Will it cause issues? This person does mag well extensions for IPDA comp pistols.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts