Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost ordered this a week or so ago, but it sold out over night. SGA, sent me an Email saying it was back in stock....and it seems to be going fast. I didn't miss it this time. It is brass cased 124 grain, so it has a little extra punch. The price is hard to beat however.

Just thought I would pass it along if anyone has any interest.

1000 rd case - 9mm Luger Aguila 124 grain FMJ ammo | SGAmmo.com

·
Registered
98 Posts
With shipping about $10.05 per box of fifty. Not bad, I'd be all over that if I had the DI available.

·
Registered
31,700 Posts
Looking at SGA, I may need to forget about Ammotogo, SGA really has some good pricing on a lot of range and defensive ammo.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking at SGA, I may need to forget about Ammotogo, SGA really has some good pricing on a lot of range and defensive ammo.
I have ordered from SGA numerous times, they are a stand up family owned company. On my first order that was a computer glitch which delayed my order. I emailed to inquire as to the status on a Sunday afternoon. I received a reply a very short time later with an apoligy and an offer to refund my money + 10% or increase my order by 10%. I opted to increase the quanity of the order. With in two hours on the same Sunday I received a follow up Email telling me that the owner went in pulled my order, boxed it up, labeled it and sent me a tracking number.
Now that is Customer Service!!!!

From time to time they will have an assortment of special purchases that they pass along the savings to the customer at bargain prices. Shipping charges are in line and no tax if shipped out of the state of OK.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow, their prices are pretty good! I have bookmarked their site, and will give them a try the next time I need some .40 ammo!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have shot a lot of this ammo, its clean burning and I have never had a problem with it.

I prefer it to any of the 115 gr. bargain stuff out their.

Don't wait it sells out fast . They had 140 cases yesterday and now they are down to 59.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ordered mine last night and received my tracking number this morning. Figure I'll have it by weeks end.
Last month I picked up 1,000 rounds of S&B 9mm 115grain for $189.95.....That was a bargain that went fast also.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ordered Monday night and they were sitting on my back porch by 10:00am this morning..double cased and packaged tight.

They have a pretty good deal right now on 500 rounds of HP LE .40s&w for $149.

·
Super Moderator
40,407 Posts
In the late 90's early 00's I used to order ammo directly from Aguila for my 9 mm and .32 S&W L Colt. I would order a case of each and they would come UPS, never had a problem with their product, and still have a few boxes of each sitting around. I was paying under $115.00 per case of 1000 rounds for each including shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts