Taurus Firearm Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tactical roll out from bed immediately take cover behind door frame. Proceed to do room by room sweep. Anyone remember police academy? Takleburry style subdue the intruder and call your personal chief gordon via bat signal.

I am kidding of course. When the time comes depending on the circumstances most will respond appropriately. Planning for the unknown is crapshoot. In that scenario though personally I would announce my pself with fire arm in hand. Wifey on 9/11. No I won't wait for them to advance. Btw in this scenario I think the first thing to do is wake up. Remember your all sleepy and cozy the intruder is very awake on a mix of adrenaline and methamphetamine.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well, not to give away too much information;
0301: waking my wife.
0303: assessment
0304: confirmation of threat.
0304: Bang.
0304: Bang, bang.
0305: 911, we had an intruder.
0307: eating a three musketeers bar waiting for LEOs.

·
Registered
Too many to list.
8 Posts
Jump out of bed in my t-shirt and underwear. Grab the 12 ga toss it to the little woman, grab my 1911 10mm and quietly investigate. My wife will be dialing 911 as I leave the bedroom through the door. If the fool gets past me then they will have to deal with my wife. Chances are though that they won't make it past me or at least that's the plan lol.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,116 Posts
Dang! Underwear! That will put a new light on things.

😱

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, first there's the 12 ga coach gun with 3" 00 buckshot in each barrel. That's 15 00 buckshot per shell, not 9. The coach gun is the partner of the .45 acp 1911. Since everyone in my house is trained in the use of firearrns for SD, that means potentially 5 armed people will answer to furtive sounds in the middle of the night. I don't worry a great deal about break-ins.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in a mobile home. I keep a Raging Judge as my night stand firearm. 20 gauge mossberg 500 with slug barrel for backup.

My brother's crazy jack Russell will alert us to a squirrel fart 5 miles away so I can only imagine the ruckus he would make.

·
Registered
36,589 Posts
I figure my Cats can handle most any intruder, if not I got an attack Shitz-Tsu.
Ninja cats in training.jpg

61 - 67 of 67 Posts