Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome quote!

A robber in Tulsa, Oklahoma, became the latest criminal to learn how dangerous it is to put a man’s wife in danger.
Doug Jandebeur, 84, was getting into his truck parked outside of his Tulsa business on Monday night when he was approached by a robbery suspect. His wife was over on the passenger side.

Surveillance video obtained by KOTV-TV shows the suspect sneaking up behind Jandebeur. He reportedly ordered the man, “Don’t turn around, don’t turn around.”
The 84-year-old said he initially thought some of his friends were playing a prank on him. But then he felt the painful sting of a punch to the side of his face, letting him know the situation was serious and dangerous.
The robber then took Jandebeur’s wallet out of his pocket and started to make his way in the direction towards the man’s wife on the other side of the truck. That would prove to be a near-fatal mistake.
When he was done looking inside the wallet, the robber looked up and realized his life was in immediate danger. At that point, he ran for his life.
“I pulled out my automatic and was getting ready to ventilate him,” Jandebeur said. He added, “Once he saw my gun he decided to leave.”
The report didn’t specify what type of firearm the man was carrying.

Robber Assaults 84-Year-Old Man, Heads Towards His Wife ? Satisfying Video Shows the Next Moments | Video | TheBlaze.com

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Sometimes little ol' men and women can have big ol' guns! :D :D :D

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,874 Posts
Probably Dirty Harry's revolver :D

Old men are like that

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would have shot him.
Is that speaking with experience?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Nothing says "Thinking of you!" like the business end of a .45 Auto pistol.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Problem is someone else will not fall victim to this scum bag.

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Scummy little hoodrat thought it would be "OK" to clonk an 84-year-old from behind to rob him.

I bet he sharted himself hard when he recognized that he'd put his precious, sleazy little life in danger.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Is that speaking with experience?
Yes. Your awareness changes and you realize he will not hesitate to kill you given the opportunity. This guy had already proven his ill will towards his victim.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
84 and still working. Thanks Obama.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
And the thug lives to rob again.. I love a story with a happy ending..:sarcasm:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Great presence of mind for the old guy; thug was running away at an angle, lot of people would have been tempted to start blazing away, especially after taking a hit to the side of the face.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts