Question for mods - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Question for mods

Member #
    Liked
    41548 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonb32248 View Post
    Hey Mod's just a suggestion from a new guy. I am a member on a few other forums like The Firearms Forum and Glock Talk and when you run the cursor over a topic it pops up in a bubble like here but much bigger and easier to read. Us old guys have old eyes and it would help. I usually ignore the bubble on this type here due to the difficulty. JB
    You can hover over a thread and a snap shot will appear unless it’s a picture. Glock Talk ain’t going to go far here (poke all in good fun). Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Any way to increase the print size?

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    30330 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonb32248 View Post
    Any way to increase the print size?
    Your browser has the ability to zoom in for a larger font size, I think you can do that for each tab you have open. That's the best way to do it, as opposed to making the font larger or the entire membership and having a lot of people not like it.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links