Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Extra Magazines

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  taurustoter 
#1 ·
It would be nice if Taurus included two extra magazines with its pistols. Customers would not have to worry about availability or incompatibility of after market magazines. Very few would complain abut the added cost.

#3 ·
This is precisely why I will not buy any Taurus pistol that doesn't have a second source for magazines that can be readily found. That limits me to: their 1911's, 92 clones or the PT 111-G2 that can use SIG P226/228/229 mags.

Why do I feel this way? A semi automatic pistol with a bad, or worn mag is no more than a really expensive single shot derringer or paperweight, neither of which I consider a good choice for defensive carry.

#12 ·
If they had them as options on the purchase, they could garner extra markup on the sale of the mags and for the buyer they save the additional freight having to source them after the purchase. It would be interesting to know how few people are satisfied with just one or two mags for a semi auto. Might be time for a poll!

#10 ·
It would be nice if Taurus would include a Ruger LCP or a Beretta Pico with the purchase of a G2C. Throw in a few extra mags for each and you'd have some REALLY happy Taurus customers! Yeah, that's the ticket!!

Reactions: Taurus1965
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.