Picked up a Rossi RB22 Yesterday!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Picked up a Rossi RB22 Yesterday!!!

Member #
    Liked
    157 times

Picked up a Rossi RB22 Yesterday!!!

I hate you guys

I liked the RS22 so much and I've been wanting a bolt action so....

Got it from Gun Pro Deals for $102 plus all the shipping and fees, that was the lowest price I found.

It's in basic black (wanted a wood tone but not worth another $50). Also got a 2nd magazine.

Haven't fired it yet but I like it and can't wait to take it to the range:

Name:  DSCN0597.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  3.08 MB

Member #
    Liked
    3343 times
    I like the oversized bolt handles.
    Are we there yet?
    USMC 83'-87'
    Indiana CCW, Utah CCW
    NRA Member

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Enjoy your new RB!
    I'm taking my 2 mo. old RB out for a spin tomorrow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    Thanks guys! Comparing it to the RS22, other than one is semi-auto and one is bolt-action, the only difference I spotted was the trigger guards are shaped differently, everything else looks the same. And of course the mags are different (and not interchangeable).

Member #
    Liked
    11313 times
    I have the RS22lr and a RB22mag. Both are excellent rifles, and accurate as can be.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daveindenver View Post
    Enjoy your new RB!
    I'm taking my 2 mo. old RB out for a spin tomorrow.
    Went out today with my RB. Still in love. Swapped out scope and tried other ammos... tinkering.
    Pic from last time out. 25yrd, bench, 8x, 10-shots, indoor, CCI/SV.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Dubar and MOONDAWG like this.

Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    EXCELLENT shooting Dave!!!

Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    Well...it might be a while before I get to play with the RB22. Broke my arm yesterday while removing an 8" diameter tree limb from the roof of my shed.

It feel several weeks ago and I was waiting for a cool day to do it. There were some smaller trees that got trapped under the long limb when it feel and it had them pinned in tension. I knew once I cut them the big limb would move, just didn't realize how fast.

Fortunately I was moving away from the limb as it slid off the roof, brushed my left shoulder but hit full force on my left forearm and knocked me to the ground. I didn't feel any pain but I pulled the sleeve of my sweatshirt up to see if there was any blood. What I saw was a knot about the size of a large potato. Told myself that was the end of the limb project for the day and put all my tools away.

My neighbor's sister was in her backyard and asked what I was doing so I showed her my arm. She said to put ice on it so in I went. By the time I got the ice she had told her sister and she came over insisting she take me to the doc-in-a-box. Sure enough I have a hairline fracture.

They put a soft cast on and want me to see an orthopaedic surgeon Monday. Weird thing is I've got an appointment at the surgeon's office Friday for my right shoulder!!! Maybe I can knock them both out at the same time.

Didn't hurt much until 01:30 this morning, killing me now but I have some Oxycodone left over from kidney stones a year ago so I should be good in about 30 minutes.

At least now I'll find out how long it takes 68yr old bones to heal...and the tree limb is off my shed!
    daveindenver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubar View Post
    Well...it might be a while before I get to play with the RB22. Broke my arm yesterday while removing an 8" diameter tree limb from the roof of my shed.
    Really sorry to hear that! At least it is a hairline fracture. Any soft tissue damage? Those hurt a ton. I broke an arm and a year later I tore part in the the other arm. The torn parts hurt much more and took a long time to feel better and get full motion. Glad it was not worse. Tell your RB22 its not going to be a safe-queen and not to worry.
    Dubar likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    I had a small scrape on my left shoulder, just a bit sore. But the Tetanus shot they gave me for it hurts worse!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links