• 1 Post By Sekol
  • 1 Post By Qwiks draw
  • 2 Post By NotsoWildBill

Thread: Praise for the Model 94

Member #
    Liked
    496 times

Praise for the Model 94

Well, went shooting with a bunch of friends today. Burro Canyon for those in SoCal who know whwere that is. Of my 22's, I took my Taurus M94 (Black w/5" barrel), my Ruger Mark III 22/45, and my Ruger LCR-22lr. The LCR never came out of the case. In a nutshell, the M94 is proving to be not only trouble free, but is also EVERY BIT as accurate (in single action) as the Mark III. On two seperate occasions, people even remarked how accurate it was. Just thought I would mention it here. I continue to be thrilled with my M94.
    Rossi R98 Plinker 6" barrel
    Taurus G2S Brown/Black

Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Yep, my M94 is one of the most fun revolvers I have. Mine is also black w/5" barrel as well.
    I'm not surprised ya enjoy it so much!!
    Sekol and NotsoWildBill like this.
    MO
    In God We Trust!

KY CCDW

MEMBER: Kentucky Regulators Gun Club/LaSalle Sportsmen's Club

Member #
    Liked
    22795 times
    Yup - love my model 94's. I have a 4" & 5" in black, and the 5" is sporting pink rubber Taurus grips that make it look like a good & plenty candy (posted pictures of it in some other threads). I took mine to the range with me today and put several cylinders worth of ammo thru it and was pleased at how well Miss Good n' Plenty and I did together! That big ol' raggy hole in the target sure makes you feel good! I think the gun is getting smoother, even after all the inside work we've done on it, and I'm bonding with it more! With the 22lr shortage we've not been shooting as much as usual, so it was really tough for me to stop 'cause I had few other firearms to shoot!

We also have a Ruger 22/45, but it sleeps peacefully in the safe most of the time because while it's a nice pistol -it's not a revolver, and that's what DH and I really like. Maybe it's an old geezer thing... Enjoy your 94 and share your stories with us. There are many M94 lovers here at TA!!!
    Last edited by Sekol; 03-10-2013 at 09:06 PM.
    NotsoWildBill likes this.
    Spit happens, so make the most of everyday!
    "Never give up. Never surrender." Galaxy Quest, 1999
    Happiness is always Having Enough 22lr ammo!
    Now residing in God's Country - The Black Hills of South Dakota!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8743 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cnj View Post
    Well, went shooting with a bunch of friends today. Burro Canyon for those in SoCal who know whwere that is. Of my 22's, I took my Taurus M94 (Black w/5" barrel), my Ruger Mark III 22/45, and my Ruger LCR-22lr. The LCR never came out of the case. In a nutshell, the M94 is proving to be not only trouble free, but is also EVERY BIT as accurate (in single action) as the Mark III. On two seperate occasions, people even remarked how accurate it was. Just thought I would mention it here. I continue to be thrilled with my M94.
    Accurate little devils aren't they? You have good reason to be happy and satisfied with your pick.

Member #
    Liked
    151 times
    I agree with ALL. I am glad to have the 5" 94. It just feels good in my hand. I have enjoyed shooting it what little I have so far. I am working on putting a TruGlo on mine. Not modifing the 94. Hope to help my aging eye site. Watch my, Oh What a Beautiful Site It Is thread. I will have some pics there in a couple days.
    Hope you enjoy your 94 as much as the rest of us have.
    Sekol and cnj like this.
    Ammo mfr told me to Aim Once, Shoot Twice... Now they are saying "just aim" and pretend to shoot.
    To learn to swim, you first must get your feet wet...

Member #
    Liked
    22795 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NotsoWildBill View Post
    I agree with ALL. I am glad to have the 5" 94. It just feels good in my hand. I have enjoyed shooting it what little I have so far. I am working on putting a TruGlo on mine. Not modifing the 94. Hope to help my aging eye site. Watch my, Oh What a Beautiful Site It Is thread. I will have some pics there in a couple days.
    Hope you enjoy your 94 as much as the rest of us have.
    NSWB - you have got to tell us if you get a TruGlo to work! That would be awesome!! I have to look at one of mine 94's to see if it might be possible. So far, white nail polish on the front sight has helped a bit, but wow - TruGlo sights - just - wow!
    Spit happens, so make the most of everyday!
    "Never give up. Never surrender." Galaxy Quest, 1999
    Happiness is always Having Enough 22lr ammo!
    Now residing in God's Country - The Black Hills of South Dakota!

Sponsored Links