just picked up a 607

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

just picked up a 607

I just picked up a 607 for $300 a little much i think but its 98% and i liked it soo.Anyone own one and can you tell the ups and downs on these? Thanks hopefully i will have a chance to take it out this weekend.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32209 times

Re: just picked up a 607

Do you have a picture of it? I'd like to see it if you do.....

Welcome, by the way.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I took some pics . Tried to upload them . says size to big ! I used smallest setting on my camera.how do i make it smaller?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32209 times

save them down to 1024x1024 jpg files - Photoshop is good for that, not sure about other products.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    9 times

if you are using outlook express it will downsize them for you if you let it. just email them to yourself. easy.
    NRA Life Member

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Congrats on the 607! I love mine like a brother who doesn't borrow money. The major upside is that it handles very hot and heavy .357 Mag. loads like you put .38 S&W in there. Do you have the 4" or 6" barrel? Blue or stainless? Details, man!
    "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." —Robert A. Heinlein

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I have the Blue 6". It was calling my name from the used section. thought it would make a nice woods gun. We have a problem with wild dogs.A fisherman was attacked last year.If not for jumping in the stream he would have been killed.I spend a lot of time in the woods thought 607 would make a nice weapon.I have my ccw and I'm not a small guy so size was not important.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Congrats!

On the picture thing, an option would be http://www.webshots.com/ which gives a ton of free space and makes it easy to upload, share pics etc...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Thanks for all the help on the pics. working on them now.will post soon.

Sponsored Links