Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 45 Forever

Thread: MOLLE speedloader pouches?

Member #
    Liked
    30 times

MOLLE speedloader pouches?

Hello,

I have some extra "tactical" gear that includes a MOLLE vest. I am looking to set it up for my Tracker 627; I know it is odd but since I have the extra gear I want to put it to use for this project. While Kydex is the preferred material I have yet to see anything that would work. Does anyone have anything that would work? I have seen a MOLLE grenade pouch used for this but it seems large, even for the 7-shot .357 speed-loaders.

Any help would be much appreciated,
    Hud

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8503 times
    I've seen belt loop adapters to make your speed loaders MOLLE compatible. But with things the way they are I would not know where to find them. Good luck I hope that helps.
    jtg452 likes this.
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8503 times
    Here's a link, I found them at a gun show and have no idea where they are. Most likey in the bottom of my MOLLE Pack

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/10...4aAkT-EALw_wcB
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    220 times
    Ya, I think it would be pretty easy to mod some HKS (or Uncle Mike's) speedloader pouches so they could be attached to your MOLLE vest. Sounds like you're thinking of mounting a holster for your Tracker 627 on the vest (but I don't know that for sure)? That would be pretty easy too. I'm guessing too that you're going to be in the "woods walking mode" since wearing a MOLLE vest doesn't really fit the concealed carry mode 😉. There are several holsters out there that would lend themselves to a chest mount on a MOLLE vest.
    Show us some pics when you get it put together👍.
    Flex
    "A man has got to know his limitations." HC

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    I think getting a pouch and load It up with speed strips would be a good choice speed loaders are good for a complete reload while a speed strip Is best for topping off or complete reload If you have time I recommend practicing with and carrying both.
    As for pouches I'm not aware any speed loader pouches that are MOLLE compatable maybe a compass pouch might work.

Member #
    Liked
    220 times
    I agree that "Speed Strips" are a good option! I can't say if one is better than the other tho 🤔. I have a couple of pairs (6 round and 7 round). Two loaded Speed Strips in a flat pouch are way less bulky than a belt mounted pair of HKS Speedloader pouches 😎. Some "out of the box" thinking would be in order to make either type of pouch (non-MOLLE) into one that was MOLLE compatible but I do think that it would be doable 👍.
    Flex
    "A man has got to know his limitations." HC

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8503 times
    I can't find what I was looking for on the net. The link I posted was for regular MOLLE clips.

You can always use zip ties if all else fails!

The ones I was looking for are long strips that will fit through your belt loops.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links