Taurus M669 Speedloader..
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By texastaurusguy

Thread: Taurus M669 Speedloader..

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    204 times

Question Taurus M669 Speedloader..

Does anyone know, or can suggest, which speedloader works with a 669. I can find info on loaders for other Taurus models but not the 669..
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Member #
    Liked
    8654 times
    Taurus 66, 669, 689 Group 4 - J-K2C From Safariland.Speedloader - Comp II - The Safariland Group http://www.hksspeedloaders.com/Inside1b.jpg Model 10-A. K6-357/38 Accessories These are the brands I know and use. Others may know of other speedloader models

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31556 times
    Any 6 round 38 special/357 magnum speedloader should work on your 669. Of course, the width of the grips will tell the tale as to whether they will work properly or not. Personally I like speed strips.
    Qwiks draw likes this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    204 times
    Cheers guys, the grips are the original wood ones. I hear tell the rubber moulded grips do cause problems lining up a speedloader with the chambers..
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Sponsored Links