• 2 Post By Garman
  • 1 Post By MississippiYankee
  • 1 Post By Iluvrevos

Thread: Just ordered a new 856 today!

Member #
    Liked
    86 times

Just ordered a new 856 today!

Just ordered a new stainless 856CH today! Can't wait to get it! I decided to got the the stainless model because I was hoping the recoil may be a little tamer for when my wife and daughter shoots it.
    MississippiYankee and vboy36 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Congrats Garman - you'll love it. I have the UL in blued (black) and it's a fine shooter!
    Garman likes this.
    Forgive me if I
    have a place in my mind
    where I go time to time

Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Garman View Post
    Just ordered a new stainless 856CH today! Can't wait to get it! I decided to got the the stainless model because I was hoping the recoil may be a little tamer for when my wife and daughter shoots it.
    Which one of the 3 of you will be the main carrier of it? Or will it be primarily a range and inside the house gun for human vermin who don't belong there?

I have the 856 UL in stainless and the 605 which is heavier and more similar to your 856 in weight. Both are great but I think the one you're getting will react better for the ladies of the house.
    Garman likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Well the plan is that I may carry it from time to time but when I am not at home, I want my wife to be able to grab it and use it with confidence if necessary. I think that it is a much easier firearm for my wife to master since it will pretty much be point and shoot. The plan for my daughter is to get her one for Christmas. I am signing her up for a concealed carry class in October. She is 21 now and has just recently moved out of the house so I would like her to be able to protect herself. The 856 lines are really amazing for the price!

Sponsored Links