Wood Grips for 669
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bruntson

Thread: Wood Grips for 669

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    134 times

Wood Grips for 669

Can anyone tell me what, if any, grips will fit an M669 .357, 6" barrel revolver. The ones I have are ok but a little worn and nicked and, short of a French polisher working on them, I don't think they'd clean up too well. Any suggestions??
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31336 times
    You might check Hogue grips. When I had my 689, I had a set of Hogue grips that looked great.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    4762 times
    If your heart is set on wood, try one of the Thailand vendors on Ebay. I and a number of TA members have them on our taurus revolvers and are happy campers.
    Czechbikr likes this.

Sponsored Links