New 444 multi
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: New 444 multi

Member #
    Liked
    27 times

New 444 multi

New member here. Great that I found you guys. I just purchased the 444 multi 44 magnum 2.25 inch barrel. Haven't even shot it yet. For those of you that have one, how's the kick on that thing? And do any of you use it for concealed carry?
    I don't know Officer. That home invader left my house like he forgot he left the oven on. Something must of spooked him.

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Welcome from Fort Worth! I don't have one, but I imagine recoil is stiff for sure.

Member #
    Liked
    4165 times
    Name:  Welcome.bmp
Views: 103
Size:  101.3 KB
    When people lose their way and begin to vote for their own yokes and chains and suddenly we’re all wearing them, when Government turns tyrannical and the light of liberty is being extinguished.... our 2nd amendment is our ONLY hope.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2778 times
    Welcome to TA from Minnesota.
    I am the nicest guy on earth, Just ask me.
    Sand Lake 2014, 2015
    Wisconsin 2014, 2015, 2017
    Rapid City 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
    Non Illigitimus Carborundum

Member #
    Liked
    1100 times
    Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!
    I'd like to see that 444. Any photos?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20395 times
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Yeah, it’s sort of a tradition around here to attach pics of newly acquired guns.

And welcome to the fold. And, that snub nosed 44 Mag? Ya might want to carry 44 SPCL or even 44 Russian if you intend to carry it.
    loudviking likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Ok here you go guys. My new bedside piece. Any of you guys have? How are full house 44's in this baby?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I don't know Officer. That home invader left my house like he forgot he left the oven on. Something must of spooked him.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Oh and by the way thanks for the greetings from everyone. Hello from Denver
    bobbojama likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Safety64 View Post
    Ok here you go guys. My new bedside piece. Any of you guys have? How are full house 44's in this baby?
    I don't have one of those Safety64 but I had a 29-3 2.5" Lew Horton and it was quite the handful and it didn't have any porting. IIRC it was about 34 oz unloaded so your 28 oz revolver there will be potent. The porting should definitely help though.

FWIW, I'm also looking at a 44 Mag revolver. I really want a S&W Model 29 4" classic but the price is a bit high. I was surprised to see the price of your 444. In this area it's selling for $766 plus tax. Not bad but I was looking at the Model 44 myself -- at a much lower price -- at just under $500.

PS. This is the only video I could find of your model being shot:
    Last edited by nickcarr; 08-31-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    Kevin Keith and Safety64 like this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31452 times
    Welcome, and congrats on your purchase ! I would imagine that recoil with that gun, with full power 44 magnum loads, is....well, horrendous. But, you'd never notice if you had to use it to stave off a bear or some other dangerous animal.

As for carrying it, if you found a good holster, and used hotter 44 special loads, I see no reason why it wouldn't be a nice conceal carry gun. Bulky, sure, but you could pull it off.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links