Taurus Firearm Forum banner

I'm Getting The Shakes and Tremors For A New Revolver

880 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  NativeTexan 
#1 · (Edited)
I already have the Taurus 605 and 856, both of which I really like along with a couple of Smiths, 3 Rugers, Kimber K6s, and NAA.

But the shakes and tremors for a new one have really set in.

It's the Colt King Cobra .357 6 shot 2" barrel. What is a collection of revolvers like if you don't have a COLT? I mean, c'mon!

Hello, My name is Iluvrevos and I am an addict. (and I don't care one iota) LMAO

Google: Colt King Cobra 2"

#2 ·
As far as I am aware, the ONLY known cure for your malady involves your nearest FFL and a credit/debit card?

I pray to the gods they never find a cure for the disease.

Reactions: Czechbikr
#4 ·
Bud's has the 2" with a bobbed hammer and a 3" with spur hammer....

choose wisely grasshopper. :)

#11 ·
Back on subject, I've thought about the new K frame Smiths, maybe whatever took the place of they M19. They do have one significant improvement over the old K frames, they made the forcing cone ROUND! :D I got rid of my old 19 after my old M10 cracked a forcing cone and I had to put a new barrel on it. I didn't wanna sell it as it was an inheritance from my grandpa, so I still have it. It's a very nice old Smith and I'd never sell it, but I didn't have that attachment to the 19. My 4" Taurus 66 shoots better, anyhow. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.