Differences between the Taurus 856 Ultralight vs Standard version. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Liked
    500 times
    Obviously the heavier version will be more 'pleasant ' to shoot, since you can't cheat physics, and the UL version will be less weight to have to carry around all day. Snub-nose revolvers are all "up close and personal" firearms meant to be carried a lot and fired a little. This model holds 6 rounds and as for reliability I would fully expect it to be able to fire off all those without a hitch, which is the same expectation I have for my Taurus 605 five-shooter.

I don't much subscribe to the notion of needing to fire off hundreds of rounds glitch free without cleaning before I consider a gun 'reliable' enough to carry. I clean and lube my firearms after each shooting session and fully expect them all, including the budget priced ones like my 605, to be able to shoot until empty.
    Several firearms in 10 different calibers. Lee Classic 4-hole turret and Lee breech-lock single stage.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I'm personally not a fan of +P Ammo.., you generally gain more in recoil than you do in performance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links