My g2 has been in miami for 2 1/2 months. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My g2 has been in miami for 2 1/2 months.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    I agree, this is very unprofessional of a global company. Now is the time to get ungly with somebody. Tell them you want to speak to the person who signs the payroll. Then you demand your money back and let them know how you feel about the whole situation. Let them know of all the people you know in the shooting community and tell them you are going to give them some bad advertising.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I managed to make it all the way through the review board, get approved for a new replacement, only to have the replacement be out of stock. Anticipated in-stock date; another month. Purchased a new gun Friday 03 June, 2011 from BudsGunshop. It is now Thursday 11 August, 2011. Best case looks like the replacement (if it ever arrives to Miami) will be with me in September.

I'm not one for "extreme and total regulation" but there needs to be some recourse when somebody has spent good money on an expensive item and is basically "ripped off". I suppose that is why we have attorneys.
    Proud owner of the following Taurus pistols:
    • PT-99, PT-1911 SS Bulls Head + 50 or so other pistols

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Wouldn't Taurus replace it with something of equal value or refund your purchase price? I would not buy a G 2 until it had been out there for at least 2 years. I have a 24/7 Pro CDS in .45 and could not be happier. I got mine this past Feb before the G 2s were on display. Since the Gen 1 has been discontined, I would choose the PT 845 or PT 145 Mil Pro over the G 2.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I am not knocking taurus guns. The one time i did get to shoot my g2 it performed great, fits great, shoots great. It just wont eject empty mags. And the rear sight was crooked. I am dissappointed in the 4 1/2 month and still not resolved customer service issue. It is completly ridiculous. Had i known thiz would happen i would have ordered parts and fixed it myself. At least one cs rep was honest and said i dont know. They keep saying they will call back with more info and never do. I wish i lived closer to florida. I just hope in the end i get my gun back in working order. Or a new one. Or money back.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Kfrazier
    Call them and tell them you want to talk with Bob Morrison and if he's not there his #2. Tell them you want your money back.

Member #
    Liked
    28099 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scalphunter View Post
    Wouldn't Taurus replace it with something of equal value or refund your purchase price? I would not buy a G 2 until it had been out there for at least 2 years. I have a 24/7 Pro CDS in .45 and could not be happier. I got mine this past Feb before the G 2s were on display. Since the Gen 1 has been discontined, I would choose the PT 845 or PT 145 Mil Pro over the G 2.
    Thats really kind of hard to say!
    I don't know exactly what the company policies would be on that.
    For sure they (Taurus) would need to get a FFL involved as its not now a repair or replacement, it would be a totally new model,/purchase/ serial number,etc, and i don;t think that the feds woudl let them swap out a different totally weapon (model).
    course thats NOT a un-doable thing, to get a local FFL to accept shipment and do the new paperwork, the old gun is easily disposed of but would still remain in the Op name.
    The key is why is this happening?
    makes no common sense for a repair/replacement to take this long.
    I wonder if mill pro ever got his new 738?
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Olfarhors
    "The key is why this is happening?" "Makes no common sense for a repair/replacement to take this long." Now, you have me wondering. Have they lost the gun?
    Head honcho, Bob Morrison needs to be contacted, if not him then his #2.

Member #
    Liked
    28099 times
    I totally agree at this point!
    they need to do something , one way or another!
    all these incidents seem so strange to me as I have had 3 dealings with Taurus and each one went smoothly and very professionally. there seems to be some Holes in thier system somewhere.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    1058 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scalphunter View Post
    Olfarhors"The key is why this is happening?" "Makes no common sense for a repair/replacement to take this long." Now, you have me wondering. Have they lost the gun?Head honcho, Bob Morrison needs to be contacted, if not him then his #2.
    If they haven't lost it, they for sure have stolen it!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I called again yesterday and today. Yesterday robert was on vacation all week. Today robert is bacl from vacation buy he is catching up. The review board met yesterday bit my gun was not review because it was adressed attention robert. Uou can not talk to anyone hire in the chain than robert. You must write them. Im screwed for a while still. Very dissappointing

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links