My g2 has been in miami for 2 1/2 months. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My g2 has been in miami for 2 1/2 months.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Well all my calling must have helped. I called there three times yesterday. First i asked for the manager and if i couldnt tlak to him then his supervisor. The customer service guy told me the reason they have not called me back is because they dont have the parts and have no new updates. I told him that i would like to speak to someone in the company that could get things done and i want answers. I also told him that i belong to this forum and that i wanted to say good things about their customer service, but, at this point due to the unproffessionalism of his manager i wasnt able to do so. This morning i got a call from the manager saying my gun had been repaired and that it was on its way. He also gave me a routing number. He also explianed that the reason it took so long is because it is a new product and they dont make parts for them before production starts. So either way I know brazil is a long ways away but, with todays shipping and technology it doesnt take three months to get a damn part to florida. I just hope it comes back and everything that was supposed to be fixed is. The blueing came off the safety, rear sight was a little crooked, chatter marks on the breech block, and magazines were only ejecting when pushing the right side. Thank you for all your help. What a great site.

Member #
    Liked
    1058 times
    Good to hear. It remains a shame that a customer has to go through this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Ok. I got.the gunback. The problem is that they only fixed the safety. The mags still will not eject. There are still chatter marks on the breech and the rear sight is crooked. Im so mad i dont know what to do. I talked to a local tarus dealer who said he has sent back 10 taurus's in the past 2 years. Of those 2 had to be sent back because they had not been repaired completely. I asked him about the sales rep he has and he told me that every time he calls themitvis a dIfferent peson. He has had good to average experience with them. I have had poor. Any advice to expedite things would be great. I am thinking about requestinh a board review but from the posts on here i am kind of leary. Any advice would be gretly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1058 times
    It sounds like they gave it about 3 mintues of repair time. I would send it back.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    kfrazier
    I'm sorry you have had so many problems with this gun. I did not see where you purchased the gun. Have you asked the guy to take it back for something else? You have evidently bought yourself a piece of yellow citrus fruit. I tend to stay away from new products as it usually takes a couple of years for the kinks to be worked out. I must say that I have had good luck in buying firearms, but automobiles are a different matter. I hope you can get this matter resolved, as I am sure it has left a bad taste in your mouth. Good Luck.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I finally talked to robert. The customer service manager. To get ahold of him i dialed the operator and told her i wanted to talk to someone not leave a voicemail for someone who wont call me back. She put me on hold and went and got robert personally. After speaking to him he said he was not at his desk and not familiar with my case or file and he would look into it and call back in 15 minutes. I hung up thinking what my next plan of action was going to be. 15 minutes later he called back. I explained to him that they had fixed the safety but the rear sight was still crooked and it wont eject the mags when you push the right side release. He appologized that it was there for over 3 months and was not fixed. Then he said they would replace it with a new gun. He appologized several times for the poor customer service and that it should not happen and that he would gey to the bottom of it. So i sent himm the ffl from my LGS. He is sending fedex on monday. When they recieve my old gun they will send a new one. He assures me i would have it by thursday at the latest. I should not have had to go through what i did but in the end they did make it right. We'll see how long it takes to get the new gun. Then i can say customr service is ok.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    kfrazier
    I'm glad you finally got to speak with someone in authority. I hope things go well with the new gun. This is the sort of thing that gets corporations a bad reputation. Word of mouth advertising will make or break a company.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    If i get a new gun and everything works out i will still recomend taurus. The g2 i have is by far the best shooting gun i havr evar shot. After several glocks the s&w 44 mag i own and my favorite and much loved beretta neos. I would still rate the g2 the best.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    So i called taurus agian today. They have no record of an ffl being sent. I went back to my lgs and re faxed a new copy. He told me if i have more problems to have them call hIm directly.

Member #
    Liked
    1058 times
    Amazing! When the big cheese says what he did and they still cannot pull off a seamless customer service event, I don't know how they can make it as a business. I'm with you, I really like my pistols but that outfit in Miami makes me crazy!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links