New guy from Montgomery Al please help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New guy from Montgomery Al please help

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

New guy from Montgomery Al please help

I tried to search customer service threads, Taurus has had my pistol for 28 weeks. They were going to fix the engraving but a couple months ago they agreed to just send it back since it was waiting on parts. They keep saying they sent the ticket to the correct person and it will be shipped. But it's just lies. They basically stole my gun. I am think about getting a sign asking to speak with someone in charge and going to the factory and standing outside the gate holding it. I've never seen a company do this. Please help I have about 425 bucks in that gun. . Thanks.
    DeltaBravoKS and bobbojama like this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Please help me get my gun back.

Sorry i posted this in the new guy area first then found this are. Taurus has had my pistol for 28 weeks. They were going to fix the engraving but a couple months ago they agreed to just send it back since it was waiting on parts. They keep saying they sent the ticket to the correct person and it will be shipped. But it's just lies. They basically stole my gun. I am think about getting a sign asking to speak with someone in charge and going to the factory and standing outside the gate holding it. I've never seen a company do this. Please help I have about 425 bucks in that gun. Is my gun gone? Will going to the factory help or just get me arrested?

Member #
    Liked
    140 times
    That might be a good small claims court activity?

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1819 times
    What Taurus model is it ?

Member #
    Liked
    5113 times
    The Customer Service Department of Taurus is a mess and backed up to who knows where, they often don't what each department is doing. The Taurus record of the longest held firearm by a member of this forum is 15 months. There is a new CEO at Taurus USA and he has a goal of getting the Customer Service and repair departments to what we expect from a company, but the backlog of arms needing repair is immense. I wish him nothing but success

You should realize that this forum is in no way connected with Taurus or owned by them in anyway, but sometimes they read the comments. You will get your firearm back, but it will take time....a long time. Good Luck

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45290 times
    We don't work for Taurus and are not owned by them. Write a letter and mail it to them registered mail. A piece of paper on a desk won't be ignored. Good luck.

I waited 15 months for my PT 145 SS to turn into a PT 111 G2 after many lies and broken promises.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    1729 times
    A registered letter to public relations, corporate and who/department you send the gun to asking for finial response before legal action is presuded. Any help would be appreciated. And don't be posting if you intend on turning over to legal. Now if you want to get nasty cc the letter to the ATF and robbery division of your local. LOL that will get them burning all evidence of your gun or a replacement.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47646 times
    I moved this to the Taurus problems section. Merged threads.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Personally, I would file a civil or criminal complaint and bring this to a head.

That is a good reason NOT TO BUY A TAURUS.

My guess is that they don’t or won’t expect you to file a civil complaint in Small Claims Court.

Member #
    Liked
    374 times
    Also the DOJ may be interested in this. Write Taurus and let them know that you will be notifying the feds along with some news people.
    Shut up and reload!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links