G2C Jamming issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: G2C Jamming issues

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I had some issues with the 115gr from Monarch in G2C as well. I polished my feed ramp and chamber with 180 grit valve lapping compound and then a metal polish. The G2C just likes a higher quality ammo.

Member #
    Liked
    207 times
    A friend has the same problem with his. I advised he contact Taurus. I have heard that the problem is related to the RSA.
    Shut up and reload!

Member #
    Liked
    9041 times
    Ammo problems and a host of other variables can well be the problem. Pistols of any caliber can be and are finicky as to what works and what does not. One of the regular prerequisites is that many types and brands of ammo are tried with said pistol. As each pistol is an entity unto itself what works in one pistol for reliability may be not true for another. The same model of pistol may well not work well with the same brand as another one.

This is true for the PT/PLY-22 models as well as other brand and make models of pistol. This is always true for any pistol regardless of make and model.

A lot of problems can be traced to the owner of the gun as well. Having a mentor who has experience with said model of gun can help. Have the mentor alongside when you shoot and have them shoot your pistol as well. Then one can establish what works and what does not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links