Taurus Firearm Forum banner

More disappointment from Taurus

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  olfarhors 
#1 ·
Was told on Dec 12 that Taurus had shipped my barrel...now today...

Emily : I checked your account and we have the barrel in stock. If you have not received it at this time please be patient with us. We are only able to send so many out at a time so yours is still coming to you. The recoil spring is on backorder.

Me: I was told on Dec 12 the barrel had shipped. Is that incorrect?

Emily : We started shipping barrels out on the 12th.

Me: No tracking number? It's been three weeks.

Emily : Yes sir, I do apologize you were misinformed. As I stated the barrels did start shipping out on the 12th however they are being sent out as they become available.

So....no barrel and no recoil spring. My TX22 still sits in the drawer, unusable. :mad::mad::mad:

See less See more
#4 ·
This does happen with newer pistols, heck it even happens with not-so-new ones. Patience is the only thing I can advise, hang in there.

#7 ·
I feel your pain, I ordered several pt22 buffers on the 13th of November and they told me it would be a while because of the move, I tried to enquire about the status via email on new years day and haven't heard anything back, I'm gonna attempt to chat tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#8 ·
The only problem I have ever had with a Taurus is the PT22. The first one I had blew apart after the 3rd shot. Parts flew everywhere. I sent it back to Taurus and they sent me a whole new pistol. That blew apart after the 6th shot. I sent that one back. They then sent me a check. That was circa 1990.

The PT 22s and 25s are made in America. Of the dozen or so made in Brazil, I have had no problems ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.