If your handgun is having issues, check this out!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ralph_Kirk
  • 1 Post By loudviking

Thread: If your handgun is having issues, check this out!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

If your handgun is having issues, check this out!

I have seen some recent posts - forgive me if this is a repost as I am new to the forums - about a Taurus settlement. I carry a Model 617552 revolver but I figured it would be helpful to post the link to the Taurus exchange program.

https://www.tauruscartersettlement.com/register/

Member #
    Liked
    858 times
    What is Taurus Companies?

Member #
    Liked
    503 times
    Thanks, Th0r. We have been all over that one on this forum. This is the first time I have seen the claim form link posted, though. The mess is continuing. The brand has been degraded to the point that even loyalists are backing away. If you have a Taurus that works, keep it and enjoy it. If, like many of us, you have a Taurus lemon, send it back for service until they fix it, reimburse you for it, or refuse to do anything more for you. Then, like I did with one of my Tauri, take it to a local gunsmith and get it fixed so you can use/carry it without fear of malfunction.

Then make a note for future reference: NEVER BUY ANOTHER TAURUS. The brand is now synonymous with Jimenez.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3436 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bapak2ja View Post
    Thanks, Th0r. We have been all over that one on this forum. This is the first time I have seen the claim form link posted, though. The mess is continuing. The brand has been degraded to the point that even loyalists are backing away. If you have a Taurus that works, keep it and enjoy it. If, like many of us, you have a Taurus lemon, send it back for service until they fix it, reimburse you for it, or refuse to do anything more for you. Then, like I did with one of my Tauri, take it to a local gunsmith and get it fixed so you can use/carry it without fear of malfunction.

Then make a note for future reference: NEVER BUY ANOTHER TAURUS. The brand is now synonymous with Jimenez.
    We knew there was a claim, we knew there was a settlement. We knew there was a recall. So this is one of the settlement mechanisms. This stuff takes a long time. Nothing we didn't know.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Member #
    Liked
    7142 times
    Here's me after the Taurus settlement

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    7622 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bapak2ja View Post

Not meaning to call you out, but Jeminez is not even on the same playing field as Taurus..................
    The settlement is very self explanatory, and I can't figure out why it is so hard to understand for some.
    It is very simple, you don't like or trust Taurus anymore, then people should go buy something else!
    william likes this.
    There are "four boxes" that can be employed to resist the downfall of America, the ballot box, the soap box, the jury box and, lastly, the ammo box.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links