Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By daytonaredeye

Thread: Nice community touch for Taurus

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21064 times

Nice community touch for Taurus

In followup of wrench's post about Taurus opening in Ga, the company made a donation to local LEO where it is located.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...gia-community/
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    11478 times
    Wow 37 - T4 AR's to local Leo. That is a significant gift, way to go Taurus! More good news for our oft troubled manufacturer. I just got my 856 rebate, yippee!!!But they seem to have lost my G2C rebate, CS said to just keep on waiting, but it still shows in verify, its been over a month since I mailed in..Arghh.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    3494 times
    Well, sounds like Turi is off to a good start...hope they keep getting better. I can imagine that that area in Georgia is happy they planted their roots there.
    Are we there yet?
    USMC 83'-87'
    Indiana CCW, Utah CCW
    NRA Member

Sponsored Links