Post about your Taurus PT1911 ¯enhancements¯ here. - Page 64
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Like Tree289Likes

Thread: Post about your Taurus PT1911 ¯enhancements¯ here.

Member #
    Liked
    28445 times
    No need to beat a dead horse to death --so go back to post 624 for my feelings.
    all i can say is that i can drop in to a pair of pants with a 40-42 inch waist and they function--but they do not fit nor do they function like I want them to.
    but hey we all pay our money for a ticket and get to sit where we want usually.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    11227 times
    LOL, just think of it as a pimp gun, they don't (usually, or outside of Atlanta) come that way. Someone adds them on, for whatever reason.

ROFLAMO, that 40-42 pair of pants, is that under or over sized? And curious minds want to know, are those skinny jeans?
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    11227 times
    Duplicate.
    Last edited by GreenWolf70; 03-14-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    28445 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    LOL, just think of it as a pimp gun, they don't (usually, or outside of Atlanta) come that way. Someone adds them on, for whatever reason.

ROFLAMO, that 40-42 pair of pants, is that under or over sized? And curious minds want to know, are those skinny jeans?
    UMM_ I wear size 36 waist pants, including jeans and normally my jeans are regular cut.
    and NOOO! you can't see a picture I have heard about you Alabama guys!!!!
    its all about what makes the gun owner happy, its your money, your gun, your time so as long as you are happy then so be it.
    I always point out souping up a firearm is like souping up an automobile though, you are never going to get your money back out of it and a lot of people are not going to like your individual taste.
    GreenWolf70 likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.

Member #
    Liked
    11227 times
    LOL, touchy huh? Did I hit a hot button?

Member #
    Liked
    28445 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    LOL, touchy huh? Did I hit a hot button?

well you do know that I am one of the more sensitive people here on the forum!!!
    GreenWolf70 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    I’m just about finished building my PT1911 SS, and may be a bit of help. You say you had issues with the extractor, hammer, and beavertail. I don’t know if you did any of the work, but I did all mine, incase you want to make future changes, or rather the ones you say you couldn’t. The only thing I have left to replace is the trigger, and hope to have the dollars for that the first of next month. Just let me know, and I’ll do what I can to help.
    loudviking likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    Name:  PT1911.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  249.0 KB

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links