Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Taurus 1911 photo caught at ignition

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  trouter2 
#1 ·
Unsual to get a photo like this, purely by accident ...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ahhhh.. I can almost smell the powder burning...the scent of liberty and freedom.

#4 ·
It is a lot easier to take a photo like that with the phone cameras that we have today. Simply set your telephone camera on burst setting and take pictures. Take a picture of the person shooting just before he or she pulls the trigger. The camera will take 5 or 10 instant pictures and you will catch one of the muzzle flash.

Print it out in an 8 by 10 and it will make a great picture to put on the wall above your reloading bench or on the wall in your man cave.

Don

#9 ·
Trouter I see that you also have plenty of holes in the range ceiling!!--LOL
never ceases to amaze me how many holes just ahead of or above the shooting position!

#13 ·
Using the burst setting will give you some really cool photos.

Another thing that will give you sharp clear pictures is to take pictures at your cameras highest resolution. If your taking a photo of a gun, for instance, at the highest resolution back off and take the photo from 4 or 5 feet away. The gun will appear small and not easy to see. Then using you cameras edit program crop out everything but the gun. This brings the gun up close, fills the frame, and makes it clear and sharp.

Here is a picture of my PMR-30 when I set it off. The side angle makes the flash larger...

Don

View attachment 460775

Games Airsoft Shooting sport Shooting Recreation

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.