Accuracy guarantee? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Accuracy guarantee?

Member #
    Liked
    1994 times
    I guess I just got lucky I have a Blued and a SS PT 1911 and they are both very fine Shootin Irons the SS was built in April of 17 and the Blued was built in Nov 17 both pistols seem to be a tight fit to rail and frame and both are more accurate than me
    Taurus PT 840 /Williams Adj, Sites/ 70969
    Taurus PT 92/ AF
    U S Army 73-75 Spec. 4

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2723 times
    Mine is about 12 years old and works great and is as accurate as you should expect out of the box. Slide is butter smooth as well as the trigger.

In short, there was nothing needed other than ammo and time to shoot it.

Maloy

Member #
    Liked
    26542 times
    my
    pT1911 SS in 38 super is a very good shooting weapon, no need for anything to be done other than new out of the box had a soft extractor that would begin to fail at around 15-20 rounds, an unfortunate 9 week trip to Miami and its good now..
    the PT1911 DT was also the same, did change out he thumb safety to a left side only!.
    the PT 1911AL was also pretty darned nice, never touched.
    Pt1911 B has had 2 ambi safety replacement, finally a olfarhors parts replacement to a single side safety and it runs pretty good now, this one ahs the old straight eight sights and it particularly good at picking up moving targets, while not quite as accurate its fine weapon for self defense work.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Still debating what to do with this pistol. It runs my 200gr swc loads great, has yet to have any feed issues. Those swc would hang up on my SA at least once per mag. But the SA shot them under 2” at 25yds, about 5” with the Taurus. Beautiful pistol, feeds great, looks new, but inaccurate. Going to get a tighter bushing and maybe a trigger job 1st, if I don’t trade it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links