Unbelievable Customer Service from Lakeline LLC
Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By SE Georgia

Thread: Unbelievable Customer Service from Lakeline LLC

Member #
    Liked
    10 times

Unbelievable Customer Service from Lakeline LLC

Was up late Friday night and ordered a recoil spring assembly for my G2C. I received a shipping confirmation Saturday. What? Saturday? Yup. It was in my mailbox Monday. I was blown away. Sent them a product question email Sunday PM, expecting an answer the following week. Got an answer from Al late that night. What? Sunday? Yup again. Unheard of!!! Thanks Lakeline for reminding us what customer service is all about. I can’t wait to need something from them again so I can get that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Member #
    Liked
    327 times
    Nothing but great stuff from Al....
    PT111 G2
    24/7 G2 ACP .45

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18836 times
    Welcome to the neighborhood, SE Ga! Spent a great bit of time in and across the SE part of the state in my younger years - Savannah,
    Waycross and who could forget Alma!

Now living the dream in W Ga.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Yeah, ya gotta love Alma. Shhhh. Don’t let the secret out. Have been through Carrollton a few times. Nice town!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links