NiteSiters are they still there? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times

Re: NiteSiters are they still there?

I recieved a response last night or early this morning, not sure which yet.

Nathan,

The craziness has been... well... crazy.

My wife and I recently got stationed overseas (she's active duty Air Force) and the logistics of keeping my fulfillment house in stock with supplies has been a very serious issue. To add to the problem, my old fulfillment house was filling about 60% of my orders correctly. I had to switch fulfillment houses. Both of those issues combined have made a difficult time for me. I am deeply sorry that my customers have been affected and that my customers have not gotten your orders. I'm in the process of refunding the money for my customers that have been affected. Their orders will be mailed out (if they haven't already) regardless. We were waiting on a couple of items. UV Penlights, Green Daysiters and Large Dot/Strip Daysiters have all been out of stock due to the timing of getting things to my fulfillment house. The shipping from me (where I make my items, on an Air Force base in Portugal) to my new fulfillment house (in California) has been taking a mind boggling 25 to 30 days. It was unforeseen that it would take that long to get anything from me to there.

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I've been way too hopeful and optimistic about the post office getting my shipments to my fulfillment house sooner. My employment here in Portugal coupled with the time change has made it extremely hard to keep up with the simple things like replying to emails and phone calls.

Please accept my apologies. Would you please share this with the members of the board and let them know that I am trying diligently to make all the wrongs right. I am happy to refund their purchase as well as ship it out if their order is older than 7 days. The only things that have not been shipped up to this point has been the items listed above and any items in that same order.

Many thanks for your concern and many apologies for even having to be concerned.

Dave Presley
    Nitesiters
    602/327-0152 <--- I'm using Skype

Member #
    Liked
    104 times

2.09 AM

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Thanks Flyer.

I actually got my stuff from him yesterday. I have installed them and am looking forward to a field test friday evening.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    104 times

That's good to know. It sounds like he's out of pocket at the moment, but is using a company to fill and ship his orders. It sounds as though the problem lies with them mostly and that Dave's in the process of resolving that problem.

I must say, I wa concerned at the beginning of this thread, but do feel much better about the situation now.

Thank you guys for bringing this stuff to my attention.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Well it's been over a month since my check was cashed and--- still NO dots???

Member #
    Liked
    104 times

I hate to tell you this, but I've not been able to get a response from an email either.

I'm not sure what to say or do at this point.

BANNED
    Member #
    Liked
    1499 times

This is a bummer. I was just thinking about ordering some nitesighters, and daysighters.

Looking through the Midway catalog yesterday, I saw some paint that they sell for painting the dots on the sights.

By any chance, has anyone ever tried it?

Member #
    Liked
    104 times

I dpnt know about the paint.

You should email dave and check with him if you have concerns.

I do remember him saying he was switching over to another company who filled his orders for him. Presumably because of the noted discontent in this thread.

At any rate. You should contact Dave with any questions.

Member #
    Liked
    28092 times

well I certainly hope they are still in business and shipping!
    I just ordered two sets from them Wednesday.
    after reading the several post with the deleivery problems i sent an e /mail to dave that night and have yet to recieve anything back from them, even a n acknowledgement that they recieved the e/mail.
    I'll keep you updated, hopefully it isn't going to take weeks to recieve a small envelope through the US mail from them.
    Fortunately I paid via credit card so no money lost. I really , really hate to see an independent business get a bad reputation, especially when they seem to have a winning product!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    57 times

I have nitesighters on my 140, but I am less than impressed with them for my purpose. I CC and they are never "charged" when i need them. My problem, not nitesighter's, however I have tritium on order from my local dealer.
    "I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive
    And a country boy can survive"- Hank Williams Jr

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." - Rush Limbaugh

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason

"I don’t like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders."- Ted Nugent

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links