1. Buy a box of everything you can find from every manufacturer you can find, to include hollow points.
2. Go to the range and start firing a magazine of each.
3. Some will fail, put them back on the shelf for later.
4. Those that run, find the ones that are the most accurate in your gun.
5. Buy more of the accurate and "will run the gun".
6. 500 rounds later repeat steps 2 and 3
7. You will find some of these will now cycle and may be more accurate than what you are currently using, repeat step 5
8. At 1000 rounds repeat steps 2 and 3
9. Most everything is now working, use the most accurate ammo you can find to include FMJ for practice and HP for carry.
10. Anything that doesn't run, well .... my bet is there isn't any that won't run. But if there is 'don't buy any more of that'.
Personally, I've never had one that didn't run every thing after 1000 rounds.