Here is a new problem for y'all to mull over. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Here is a new problem for y'all to mull over.

Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    No gunsmith needed for this gun. Five minutes work with a pointed polishing tip on the Demrel and the sear face of the firing pin is smooth. I now have a 7 lb pull that stacks to 9 lb just before release.
    The trick to get the new recoil spring in is to put a 3/16" punch thru the spring rod hole in the front of the slide to keep the spring from kinking. I used a 4" piece of round 1/2" bar stock with a flat end to push the back of the spring rod. Anything with a flat end you can get a good grip on should work.

Member #
    Liked
    207 times
    Actually because we live in a sue crazy world any firearm sent in with home gunsmithing will be repaired to original condition, not to agree with that however that is the case. Example, I have a riding mower with seat sensor disconnect(off the seat motor stops) if I take that mower in for repair they will reconnect that sensor. Modern manufacturing with fear, thus we have heavy triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    That's known as JOB SECURITY for the gunsmiths!!!
    they don't want to correctly repair themselves out of a job!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links