All black Spectrum for $127 at Buds
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: All black Spectrum for $127 at Buds

Member #
    Liked
    165 times

All black Spectrum for $127 at Buds

I've been looking at the Spectrum for a while but resisted the urge to buy one. A couple of weeks ago Buds Guns started selling them for $139. My interest was peaked but I still resisted. I decided to look at all the Spectrum's Buds' had in stock and discovered they were selling the all black model for $127. I could no longer resist at that price. I hope I've gotten a good one but it's worth the gamble at this price.
    GhostHorse, darbo and MOONDAWG like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1544 times
    DANG, they are just about GIVING them away....

Member #
    Liked
    31798 times
    And that's the one I'd want! If I carried my TCP much any more, I might think about getting the newer gun.
    franco45 likes this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    165 times
    The all black actually is my favorite too.
    oldtimer likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Got my black/black/grey for 139. Saw the all black for 177. Weird.

Member #
    Liked
    165 times
    I typed Taurus Spectrum in the search function on Bud's website. That way you get to see the entire inventory. The prices are all over the place for these little guns on their website. There were a couple of other color combinations for $127 and $129. The all black is the one I prefer so I decided to go for it.

Member #
    Liked
    2261 times
    Bud's pricing is odd. Sometimes the price goes up right after you make a purchase. A few years back, they had a "make an offer" button for a month or so. I underbid for a Sig P226 Tacops by over 300, offered them 900. They accepted and I bought two. Got new standard mags for one of them, kept the other and 8 21 round mags, and sold the other for 850 as a 226 with advanced sights. They dropped the "make an offer" thing after that, on most items anyway.

Member #
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franco45 View Post
    I've been looking at the Spectrum for a while but resisted the urge to buy one. A couple of weeks ago Buds Guns started selling them for $139. My interest was peaked but I still resisted. I decided to look at all the Spectrum's Buds' had in stock and discovered they were selling the all black model for $127. I could no longer resist at that price. I hope I've gotten a good one but it's worth the gamble at this price.
    Curious now: was this a Team Bud's member price?

I was browsing the site late last week, and noted that most of the color combinations that I would potentially be interested in (for a second Spectrum) were Team Bud's pricing only. Argh. On the other hand, maybe I'm too picky about color combinations?

Fingers crossed you got a good one. (My current Spectrum is a good one, which makes me a little apprehensive to try to pick up another.) Congrats on the deal!

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    I bought a black/silver slide model on sale for $149 and that was a good price. I wanted the all black model as all my pistols are black/silver, but after I received mine I saw Bud's dropped the all black model to $127. No worries though as other sites are nearly pushing the $200 price range. Two trips to the range and the gun is flawless, so for the price I paid, I'm a happy camper.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    10682 times
    There were 4 or 5 Spectrums (Spectra?) in the display case at Rural King yesterday at $129., IIRC... Black on black, Black/gray, and white/blue. Take your pick and take it home!
    "The large print giveth, the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
    "If the Dawn Patrol's gotta tell you twice they're gonna do it with a shotgun..." Steely Dan
    "Actually that is a pistol in my pocket..... But I am glad to see you." coopercdrkey
    Nemo me impune lacessit ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links