Perfect Holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Perfect Holster

Member #
    Liked
    27 times

Perfect Holster

I have found the perfect holster to carry my Spectrum in the back pocket of my jeans. I wear Levi 505 jeans which have a 6.5" deep rear pocket. That is a bit deeper than most jeans. A Desantis Nemesis 7F holster fits the gun perfectly and allows it to drop deep enough into the pocket with the 7 round mag hat it disappears. The 7F is the holster that Desantis specifics for the Spectrum. Since I wear jeans 99% of the time this is a great deal for me. For $26.99 it hard to beat.
    rws, MOONDAWG, loudviking and 1 others like this.

rws
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times
    They are nice pocket holsters.

I use a Nemesis holster to carry my Ruger LCP in my back pocket...I tried my Spectrum in it and fits perfectly.

Last edited by rws; 04-15-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    MOONDAWG and 777Driver like this.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    The bag the holster came in says it fits the Spectrum,the LCPII and the LCP custom. It will also fit my Kahr P380 but it is loose.
    777Driver likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    25805 times
    MY gun shop and gun range gave me a great lil pocket/inside the wist band holster for free a few months back!
    I haven't tried a Spectrum in it but a lot of my weapons do fit it , like the Sig 365 , the sig 238 and a few others.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    OK, not so perfect. I have been working with this holster the last few days and I have a problem. The holster comes out with the gun. Now fit of the holster in the pocket is important. Like many 75 year old white men I have no a$$. The back pocket of my jeans is loose. No tension to hold the holster. I have a super fly holster for my Kahr P380 and it stays in my pocket. I bought the Nemesis because it was half the price of the super fly. I have ordered a super fly for the Spectrum and should have it next week. The super fly is made out of a much stickier material than the Nemesis so it should work better. I will report after a through test period.

Member #
    Liked
    144 times
    I use a Elite Survival Systems holster for my Taurus 709, have not purchased one for my spectrum at this point but the holsters grips well, IWB on the 709 works good and gun pulls free of holster easily. I believe the price was $19.

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    My two cents, which continue to hold true for me, with today's all-day IWB carry only further reinforcing my initial impressions: https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/clinger-holsters/398875-v3-stingray-taurus-spectrum.html
    Last edited by jlewis39; 04-19-2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: caveat addition

Member #
    Liked
    322 times
    This is America and you're free to buy what you want and wear what you want. That being said I don't know why anyone who owns a gun would ever buy Levi's. To boldly take such an anti-2A stance puts them squarely on my list of companies not to patronize.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    1.I did not know Levi was anti gun.
    2. Levi's have a deeper back pocket than the Wranglers I wore for the last 40 years. They hide the gun better.
    3. As I aged and lost my a$$ my wife was telling me the fit of the Wranglers made me look like a toddler with a load in his diaper.
    oldtimer likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have found that "Sticky" holster fits my Spectrum perfectly... In the pocket, in the waist band,,, Also have the "sticky" double magazine holder. Can't miss with it.
    Freedom is not Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links