Spectrums must be everywhere, now!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cnj
  • 2 Post By FreedomCosts
  • 2 Post By Fishinkeylargo

Thread: Spectrums must be everywhere, now!

Member #
    Liked
    496 times

Spectrums must be everywhere, now!

Even my LGS in my small town in Central Arizona had one when I stopped in to browse this morning! Taurus must have shipped a large first batch!
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.
    Rossi R98 Plinker 6" barrel
    Taurus G2S Brown/Black

Member #
    Liked
    27031 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cnj View Post
    Even my LGS in my small town in Central Arizona had one when I stopped in to browse this morning! Taurus must have shipped a large first batch!
    OR shipped whole lot of very small batches to a lot of places!!
    actually this would be a better marketing idea as more could be seen and talked about.
    OF course generally small to medium gun shops buy through wholesalers not direct from manufactures as the manufactures usually have very large minimum orders.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    14755 times
    If my TCP wasn't working so well, I'd have one by now. But the 738 is just right for a pocket and I've grown to...love that little girl.
    loudviking and Yissnakk like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Samuel Adams
    NRA LIFE MEMBER,NAGR,GOA- guns: TAURUS-G2, TCP 380; RUGER SR9 AND SR9C,GP100 .357,MINI-14; MARLIN 30-30 LEVER, MOSSBERG 18" PUMP, MOSSBERG AR 22LR

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46621 times
    Have not seen any in my area yet. Not really in the market right now. Sure I will get on eventually.
    olfarhors and Yissnakk like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Sponsored Links