Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cpt. Cornutt,
  • 1 Post By Qwiks draw

Thread: PT 908 support

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

PT 908 support

Thinking I already have the answer but will ask just the same. I've had a PT908 for 20+ years without any problem. Just got a Sig P320 for my primary because I found it difficult to see the sites with my old person eyes. I haven't been able to find any information on options for the PT 908 sites or if there are other models that share frame and slide parts. Have I missed something or is paint the only option I have? Thanks pre replie
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45603 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Cornutt, View Post
    Thinking I already have the answer but will ask just the same. I've had a PT908 for 20+ years without any problem. Just got a Sig P320 for my primary because I found it difficult to see the sites with my old person eyes. I haven't been able to find any information on options for the PT 908 sites or if there are other models that share frame and slide parts. Have I missed something or is paint the only option I have? Thanks pre replie
    Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois! I bought one of the "red box" Sig P320's in 45 but it's full size so I won't be carrying that much.

I'm going to put your thread over to Gunsmithing so it might draw more attention and better answers.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    542 times
    908 is on recall as rest of pt line any "TAURUS" support No wont find any
    Taurus is as any other if I maintain Taurus My Taurus will take care of me

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45603 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    908 is on recall as rest of pt line any "TAURUS" support No wont find any

Pretty sure that the PT908 is not on the Millennium recall list:

https://blog.gunassociation.org/the-...pistol-recall/
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    9205 times
    The 908 is NOT related to the recall in anyway and is not related to the polymer pistols in any way.

Sponsored Links