Taurus 970 Tracker transfer bar issue
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Taurus 970 Tracker transfer bar issue

Hi

sorry I don't own a taurus myself but my shooting range have one and with a transfer bar issue . it's a 970 tracker in 22lr the question is all transfer bars are the same or every gun have specific for his frame . If you know, what model have compatible pieces with the 970 because I found some parts but for all other taurus than the Tracker. Thanks for all

Olivier

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    I'm guessing at this quite frankly however, Is the 992 not a newer version of the 970?
    Maybe cross-reference the parts from both.

With that said, has the side cover been removed and the action cleaned and lubed?
    Five rounds = 1 Hole

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    the 992 as I see on internet is a 970 with the capability to shoot 22magnum and 22lr. sadly the gun was completely disassembly and the transfer bar is broken just after the little pin

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatViews View Post
    I'm guessing at this quite frankly however, Is the 992 not a newer version of the 970?
    Maybe cross-reference the parts from both.

With that said, has the side cover been removed and the action cleaned and lubed?
    hmmm well

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i think the Tracker 970 is perhaps discontinued and replaced by the 992 they're both the same look and size apparently. the 970 have 7 22lr shots not 9 like the 992. But do you know if the transfer bar are the same on all taurus models . And the 992/970 is a small or medium frame ? thanks

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links