birchwood casey renewalube oil?
    Member #
    Liked
    238 times

birchwood casey renewalube oil?

I found this at a local shop going out of business, it's called birchwood casey renewalube oil. has anyone used it?, the price was too good to pass up but i know nothing about it. i normally use barricade or rem oil. thanks

Member #
    Liked
    1074 times
    Can't see it.

Member #
    Liked
    238 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post
    Can't see it.
    here it is, sorry, don't know why it didn't load the first time. i just paid a little over $2 for the can, last one they had.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    31485 times
    Sounds like a good deal! Sportsman's Warehouse wants $10 over what you paid. Here's what they say about it:

Birchwood Casey Renewalube Firearm Oil -It possesses an extremely high flash point and operates at cooler temperatures than traditional oils. Not only does it surpass conventional lubricants in performance and lubricity; it is also a USDA Certified Biobased Product. This revolutionary product is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. 11 oz.

• Displaces moisture, prevents corrosion, and is an outstanding lubricant.
    • USDA Certified Biobased Product which means biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
    • Possesses an extremely high flash point and operates at cooler temperatures than traditional oils.
    • 11 oz
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    3574 times
    Nearly all gun oils work well if the gun is maintained. Use it often and it should serve you well.
    Live what you say you believe.

Sponsored Links