80% Glock Frames - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 80% Glock Frames

Member #
    Liked
    9879 times
    Got everything fixed, except waiting for my new Ameriglo i-Dot night sights to come in.

Name:  G26 Grip.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  111.6 KB

Love that recessed crown on this Agency barrel. And I like the stippling, not bad for a first try.

Name:  G26 frt.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  115.0 KB
    charliemike likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    9879 times
    Just happened to see this in an AIM eBlast: https://aimsurplus.com/agency-arms-s...rigger-gen-1-4

$60 delivered for a Gen 1-4 Glock Agency trigger. I think the Gen 5 is $5 more.

Name:  Agency_Syndicate_Trigger.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  58.7 KB
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    I've heard good things about that one. And the price is great. I'm using the Vickers tactical flat face carry trigger right now and I love it. It runs about the same price.
    Edited signature to fit guidelines....

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    25994 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    Well, I have made good progress on my G26 build. Just need to add the sights and I have a grip adapter for using a G19 mag with this G26 and it will need some adjusting to fit on the Polymer80 frame (as you can see in the photo). These pics don't do the color justice. In daylight the frame is a deep blood red. If anyone is dying plastic, like this frame, use Jacquard iDye Poly. The results are so much better than Rit for Synthetics. This began as a ready mod white frame.

Attachment 439193

Attachment 439195
    Nobody will ever mistake that for an off the shelf pistol. Very nice work on the stippling and the dye job came out great.
    GreenWolf70 likes this.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” – George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    570 times
    Nice work! Way better than my first stippling job.
    GreenWolf70 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    9879 times
    LOL, I have another of those ready mod frames, a compact, or G19 size, and it appears to be nowhere near as easy as the G-26 sized one. Plus it is Cobalt colored so I will need to find something else to mark the pattern as pencil is out, I am thinking a colored pencil. Looks like I will need to practice more before I get into stippling this one.
    BigBlue likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    9879 times
    If you are looking for new sources for Polymer80 build parts, this is a good place to start looking.

Polymer80 Custom Build's on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/224612584731272/

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Sponsored Links