What Am I Doing Wrong..???
    Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    1549 times

What Am I Doing Wrong..???

I have been trying to load a photo for my avatar.. no luck!! I have resized it every which way, no luck.. I must be doing something wrong. The last time I tried it just came up with 'loading failed'.. any ideas chaps?

This is the photo..

EDIT: well it seems to have loaded it..!! Thankfully.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ManxTom; 01-15-2020 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Oopps...
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45441 times
    They're computers...nuff said. Sometimes you just have to hold your mouth a certain way (or say the magic words...which can't be repeated here. )
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    309 times
    I see both your photo and your avatar of your photo.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2908 times
    From the Isle of Man?......you don't use Linux Mint do you? I was thinking Mint was headquartered there?
    a.k.a. Higgy Baby

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    1549 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brojohn View Post
    From the Isle of Man?......you don't use Linux Mint do you? I was thinking Mint was headquartered there?
    N0, they are based in Ireland. According to their blog (dated 200 they did consider the Isle of Man for tax reasons, but chose Ireland instead. Personally, I've never heard of Mint. Linux, yes, Mint, no..
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Sponsored Links