The New Enhanced Forum Look , who uses it ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The New Enhanced Forum Look , who uses it ?

Member #
    Liked
    7716 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    Ohhh, on a phone. Who in there right mind uses a phone for forums. I guess i could try but i'm afraid i might grow a man bun.
    Hey, they made fun of my long hair in the 70s., I'm entitled.
    So my question to you is if your only using your desk top computer and never use your phone then why are you commenting here ? Lots of people who are in their right mind use their phones for alot of forum searches and much more . I use my phone at all times when I’m not at my desk computer and I’ve always been in my right mind and i dont have a man bun or long hair . But you have yourself a Merry Christmas and have a great day !

Member #
    Liked
    7716 times
    Ok here you go . Just so happened tonight what i have been talking about . First pict is when i first come to T.A. tonight it’s already on the new Enhanced format automatically . Then i have to ho through process to get back to normal format look .

Attached Images Attached Images    

Member #
    Liked
    7716 times
    You can also notice the pop up ad at the bottom of each page that i have talked about .

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    380 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPT24/7 View Post
    I cleared my cookies on my iPhone so when i go to T.A. the new Enhanced forum format automatically comes up first so i have to exit the Enhanced look . But once i tried to see how i liked it but pop ups kept popping up from bottom of screen and there was no way to make them go away . They didn’t cover all the screen just bottom portions making me have to scroll up to see forum post . But even when i would change to another post they popped up . Since I’ve cleared cookings when i exited the Enhanced look when i return to T.A. a pop up comes up wanting me to keep trying the Enhanced look but i hit exit and it returns to normal format look i like . And it never has pop ups to disturb viewing . I’ll start taking screen shots to post how it looks when it happens .
    Please do post a screen grab. It could be the cookies warning?
    -Philip
    RonPT24/7 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    7716 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Please do post a screen grab. It could be the cookies warning?
    -Philip
    What is the cookie warning ? I’ve deleted all cookies and history on my cell phone but when i re log in what i posted above is what i get in results .

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    380 times
    What is the cookie warning ? I’ve deleted all cookies and history on my cell phone but when i re log in what i posted above is what i get in results .
    Typically a layover that says the site uses cookies is all.
    -Philip

Member #
    Liked
    7716 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Typically a layover that says the site uses cookies is all.
    -Philip
    Oh i know what that it from all other sites i use but so far I’ve not seen that warning ever on T.A. site .

Member #
    Liked
    6674 times
    I don't use my cell phone for T.A., therefore have seen the new look.
    RonPT24/7 likes this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    380 times
    Oh i know what that it from all other sites i use but so far I’ve not seen that warning ever on T.A. site .
    The cookie popups are part of European and UK privacy law. If you where logging in from an IP from the other end of the pond it would likely trigger it here. You may have got it on other sites cause its easier to put it everywhere and anticipate that it could become part of privacy law in the US/Canada. For now we have a tool in place to not show it to you if you dont need to be distracted by it.
    -Philip

Member #
    Liked
    2400 times
    The Enhanced View is what I get on my phone by default, but I don't mind it because the standard view makes text too small on my phone's screen. However, on my Tablet it's always the standard view.
    "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" - Tuco Remírez - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Same

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links