Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Old Salt
  • 1 Post By The Old Salt

Thread: Frustrated with Site

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Frustrated with Site

Last night I started entering a new post, a new thread. I did not finish and the site said it would save it for 10 days and I could finish and post later. Today I go looking for it to finish it and I can not find it anythere. I would also like to add pictures to a post occassionally but can't find any instructions on how to do that either. Some assistance whould be greatly appreciated or directions to where I might find info on the site to help me out. Thx.
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    33083 times
    As for the post in limbo......I have no idea, I've timed-out on a post before but never got a message like that. To post a pic, click on the "insert image" icon at the top of the reply box (third icon in from the right). I'm sure one of our High Exalted Grand Poobahs will chime in with an answer to your post limbo issue.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I did manage to post some pics with my new thread. Never did find where the susposedly saved unfinished new thread went. Thx kschilk
    kschilk likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46310 times
    I can't say I have ever seen the option to save a post for later on this forum. That is a new one on me. I have seen the option in other forums.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19411 times
    Are you talking about the “auto save content “ message when ruling long in a post? It will allow you to “paste” your prior content in case if accidental erasure or deletion. I’m on my phone without a lot if my editing and mod tools - will look into this better later.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    1057 times
    I’ve had problems with large posts. Sometimes I’ll be in the middle of writing one and the TaurusArmed website will close down, or when I hit “Submit” it gets lost somewhere. No problems with a short post like this.
    I’ve gotten to the point where if I think I’m going to write a long post, I’ll log-off, write my post on a word processing program, and then copy and paste it to TaurusArmed. The only problem with that is the space between words sometimes get lost, and I have to go back and “Edit Post”.
    I’ve only posted a few photos here, but I don’t remember having any problems with it. Keep trying.
    Last edited by 777Driver; 07-21-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Sponsored Links