Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Taurus removes all .38 Special/,357 Mag revolvers from web site

BANNED
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Taurus removes all .38 Special/,357 Mag revolvers from web site

Rossi recall is bad. All revolvers .38/.357 dropped from Taurus add to prevent sales, saved for replacements...

https://www.taurususa.com/firearms/revolvers/
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4779 times
    Is that just your guess why or something to support it?
    Qwiks draw likes this.

BANNED
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    They were there yesterday. Those calibers are gone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31458 times
    Um....I can see lots of revolvers at that link. I'm guessing a website glitch, and not a panic situation.

EDIT - okay I see what you're saying, but still it's a huge assumption that they no longer sell those calibers because they're not on the website. I'll wait and see what the deal is.
    Qwiks draw and TexasAviator like this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    yup, all are missing.
    Wireman134 likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11199 times
    Wireman - where is a link to an announcement or something. Taurus has had web issues before , removing models still on sale and supported. I doubt they will use the new 692's for Rossi replacements. But who knows.
    Qwiks draw likes this.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    8582 times
    If one scrolls down the page you will see all the Taurus revolvers Taurus offers. There is no glitch to that. If you want to know about Rossis then you need to go to www.rossiusa.com and one will see that the Rossi revolvers are all gone from the Rossi USA catalog. I go to the Taurus USA site several times a day 24/7 and have not seen a glitch or fact that Taurus has discontinued it's revolver line for any reason. ALL of the Taurus .38 and .357 models are present from your link and my check at the Taurus site.

Member #
    Liked
    487 times
    Just looked at the website at 11:41 pm, looks like all models are represented to me?
    Qwiks draw and Kevin Keith like this.
    Several firearms in 10 different calibers. Lee Classic 4-hole turret and Lee breech-lock single stage.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20405 times
    Wouldn’t be the first company who didn’t know what their website advertised . ..or failed to show leading to lost sales.

In the Fall 2019 issue of “Concealed Carry” magazine a review article appears introducing Charter Arms’ new 41Mag Pug. It is nowhere to be found on their website.
    Name:  2BAFDBE7-E79E-42AB-A684-D90ACAFD9D57.jpeg
Views: 71
Size:  2.50 MB
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    2260 times
    Ok, let's communicate using English. Are we saying we assume Taurus pulled all its revolvers to use them as replacements for the Rossi recall, or is there a statement from Rossi or Taurus to that effect? So far I see half a cryptic statement based on an assumption that could have resulted from a website glitch. Does anyone have any actual information?
    ? Marquis likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links