Has ANYONE Actually Gotten A Rossi Call-Back Repaired???? - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 152
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Has ANYONE Actually Gotten A Rossi Call-Back Repaired????

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Member #
    18377
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago Metro
    Posts
    807
    Liked
    500 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pea shooter View Post
    Has anyone got there $50 yet or reimbursement for FFI transfer fee
    My transfer fee $$ full reimbursement check arrived in about 35 days from when I e-mailed them a scan of the store receipt.
    Last edited by RandyP; 04-27-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    Several firearms in 10 different calibers. Lee Classic 4-hole turret and Lee breech-lock single stage.

    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Member #
    14592
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    3,165
    Liked
    3633 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mdf9183 View Post
    They have had my Rossi 851 since April 3 1919 and no response to any correspondence.
    I think we have a winner for longest wait on record.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."--Optimus Prime

    śολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Member #
    18377
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago Metro
    Posts
    807
    Liked
    500 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mdf9183 View Post
    They have had my Rossi 851 since April 3 1919 and no response to any correspondence.
    No idea if you've already gone this route - but I had good results using the Taurus "Live Chat" feature at the bottom right of their website -

    https://www.taurususa.com/
    Several firearms in 10 different calibers. Lee Classic 4-hole turret and Lee breech-lock single stage.

    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #144
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,084
    Liked
    44463 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyP View Post
    No idea if you've already gone this route - but I had good results using the Taurus "Live Chat" feature at the bottom right of their website -

    https://www.taurususa.com/
    They did have it shut down for a while, not sure if it's open again as I've not had cause to use it.
    “…democratic socialism, the great utopia of the last few generations, is not only unachievable but that to strive for it produces something utterly different – the very destruction of freedom itself. As has been aptly said: ‘What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man has tried to make it his heaven.'” F.A. Hayek

  6. #145
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    3317
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Katy, Tx.
    Posts
    10,626
    Liked
    17761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tpelle View Post
    OK, first snag. I went to the https://warranty.taurususa.com web site to register this new model 65 for the warranty. However, when I entered the serial number (verified on the barrel as well as on the tag on the box) I got an error telling me to enter a valid serial number. What's up with that? Do you think that this is such a new revolver that they haven't entered the serial number into the database yet? Do you think they're not going to give a warranty on a replacement revolver? What say you all?
    The same thing happened to me when I tried to register my new 692. I finally got through to CS and she told me it was a software issue with their computer. She manually entered my info, but told me to keep trying online as well. It took a couple of tries, but eventually the website took the info.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.


    When Democracy turns to Tyranny

    I still plan to vote.






  7. #146
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,084
    Liked
    44463 times
    I received my $50.00 "inconvenience settlement" check in the mail today.
    “…democratic socialism, the great utopia of the last few generations, is not only unachievable but that to strive for it produces something utterly different – the very destruction of freedom itself. As has been aptly said: ‘What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man has tried to make it his heaven.'” F.A. Hayek

  8. #147
    Member
    Member #
    20010
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    14 times
    I also got my $50 check. Came in yesterday.
    Czechbikr likes this.

  9. #148
    Senior Member
    Member #
    46037
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    112
    Liked
    114 times
    Still waiting to send mine in. I think I’ll wait for the corporate move and the covid stuff to settle down.

  10. #149
    Junior Member
    Member #
    78615
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    I received a Taurus 605 a couple of weeks ago and i'm not very happy. I didn't realize the replacement would a 5 shot. I could have taken out one round and turned the Rossi into a 5 shot and would still have a safe firearm. I didn't expect the finish on the stainless steel would be matte finish. I anticipated the shinny finish. Before the firearm came into my FFL of choice, the sales person was surprised to see the matte. The worse part of this pos is the 2 finger grip. I thought the SS, implied barrel length, not the grip size. My hands are average size, the grip is so small only 2 fingers fit. I can imagine the gun flipping out of my hands when I shoot .357 defense rounds. The bottom line is this replacement firearm sucks. I have owned Taurus firearms in the past; the PT92 was very good, I purchased a few P85's for Girlfriends in the past. Not sure what I will do with the 605, My wife carries 2 Springfield XD in .45.She laughed at this firearm, when I handed it to her. I know I will never own a Taurus once I get rid of this one. Once gun shows start up again and some luck, I will come across another Rossi I can trade this paperweight. If i'm really really lucky, I can find a used Hi-point to take in trade. Taurus you sure screwed a lot of gun owners....

  11. #150
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    34,084
    Liked
    44463 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeeman View Post
    I received a Taurus 605 a couple of weeks ago and i'm not very happy. I didn't realize the replacement would a 5 shot. I could have taken out one round and turned the Rossi into a 5 shot and would still have a safe firearm. I didn't expect the finish on the stainless steel would be matte finish. I anticipated the shinny finish. Before the firearm came into my FFL of choice, the sales person was surprised to see the matte. The worse part of this pos is the 2 finger grip. I thought the SS, implied barrel length, not the grip size. My hands are average size, the grip is so small only 2 fingers fit. I can imagine the gun flipping out of my hands when I shoot .357 defense rounds. The bottom line is this replacement firearm sucks. I have owned Taurus firearms in the past; the PT92 was very good, I purchased a few P85's for Girlfriends in the past. Not sure what I will do with the 605, My wife carries 2 Springfield XD in .45.She laughed at this firearm, when I handed it to her. I know I will never own a Taurus once I get rid of this one. Once gun shows start up again and some luck, I will come across another Rossi I can trade this paperweight. If i'm really really lucky, I can find a used Hi-point to take in trade. Taurus you sure screwed a lot of gun owners....
    If I felt like you do I would sell it as new. While it's not the same gun as my R462-2, and was to be had for about 30.00 cheaper than what I laid out for the Rossi, I still like mine. The combat grip does allow for the pinky to ride at the bottom and .357 rounds were not an issue for me. I put wood grips on mine and load it with 38 Special +P.Name:  605 Wood grips.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  3.67 MB


    Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois.
    Last edited by Czechbikr; 05-22-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    Qwiks draw likes this.
    “…democratic socialism, the great utopia of the last few generations, is not only unachievable but that to strive for it produces something utterly different – the very destruction of freedom itself. As has been aptly said: ‘What has always made the state a hell on earth has been precisely that man has tried to make it his heaven.'” F.A. Hayek

 

 
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 07:10 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 07:47 AM
  3. My PT845 was repaired in 48 hours, I have it back already!
    By Vegasrph in forum PT92 & Other Taurus Pistols
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:33 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:18 PM

Search tags for this page

follow progress at www.rossiusa.com
,

has anyone actually had a rossi recall revolver repaired

,

has anyone had revolver repaired under rossi recall

,
is anyone actually getting their rossi revolver fixed?
,
lvyx8oga4g4jfn8k2o6w1wbvtfyxkdrvw0vuib56jy8iuwciu2m2aeetcekylie ofiizzq0bz19qtyrpdpnvznobg60kmeny6kta2ffgh47kiohgctklbxe
,
rossi recall
,
rossi recall chat
,
rossi recall repaired chat
,

rossi revolver call back

,

rossi warranty repair status chat

Click on a term to search for related topics.