Anybody use Gallant Bullets out of Utah?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By nevadabob
  • 1 Post By nevadabob
  • 2 Post By Yissnakk

Thread: Anybody use Gallant Bullets out of Utah?

Member #
    Liked
    862 times

Anybody use Gallant Bullets out of Utah?

Looks like they're fairly new on the scene. I recently ordered 500 of their 45 Colt RNFP coated. They have a BHN of 14. They don't quote that number on their website, I had to email them for it. My most recent 45 Colt order thru MBC had terrible packaging. That's why I chose Gallant.
    777Driver and Yissnakk like this.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. Ephesians 3

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    I placed an order early on 3/18 which was the day of the Salt Lake City earthquake. Got an email notification that my order was received. Now their website is showing all bullets (projectiles) out of stock. Their Facebook page states they would be up and running on 3/19 and were shut down due to the earthquake. Hope everything is OK.
    Yissnakk likes this.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. Ephesians 3

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7827 times
    They aren't that new. There was Gallant and Leatherhead both of which were rather smallish, and a couple of years ago they merged. I've used Leatherhead bullets before and they work fine. Their prices are pretty good, depending on what you are ordering (My main focus from them was on .300BLK heavy bullets).

There are some better deals out there, again, depending on what you are ordering.
    nevadabob and Steyr like this.
    "To anger Conservatives, lie to them. To anger liberal, tell them the truth."
    -Fine! I said it! You happy, Troll!
    ...Snopes provides no evidence to the contrary

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    208 times
    I have used thousands of their bullets in 9mm. Works as good any I have tried.
    Shut up and reload!

Member #
    Liked
    141 times
    I'd never heard of them before so went to their site to check them out. Every caliber I looked at was sold out of everything.
    PT22, 85 Poly, 865, 605, M44.... what's next?!

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    I'm thinking the "sold out" is a safeguard on their part to get caught up on previous orders. They're probably a bit gun shy due to after shocks and tremors. I think they're playing it safe.

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Just grabbed this from their website:

https://gallantbullets.com/blogs/new...backlog-update

Hang in there! I'm awaiting an order placed last week.
    Last edited by nevadabob; 03-25-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    505 times
    Gallant been around for a while, not well known I have been doing reloading 5-6 years shooting last 45 or so like it (reloading & Shooting) mid 80`s my first taste to reloading sat on bench at a gun shop watched shop owner reload 9mm or .45 no clue he said Gallant was his little secret??? I realize NOW he was getting his bullets for like .01 to .03 his brass was free lets say .05 for primer selling boxes of 50 for $8 to $12
    Taurus is as any other if I maintain Taurus My Taurus will take care of me

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Got an email today saying my bullets have shipped.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links