Brazos Precision Bullets
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nevadabob

Thread: Brazos Precision Bullets

Member #
    Liked
    738 times

Brazos Precision Bullets

Ordered a sample pack of their 38/357 158 SWC coated: 5 lb bag (220+ projectiles) for $17.99 shipped. That's a great deal on sample packs. Should be here in 2 days. I've never used this vendor before.

38 158gr SWC/Bevel Base/Groove (664ct., $0.0632/bullet)
    silverstring and Czechbikr like this.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. - C. Mallouhi (author)

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    10911 times
    I ordered 3 sample packs 1-115grn and 1-124grn 9mm for a total of about 580 bullets for $36 and one pack of 158 SWC for 38 about 220 bullets for $17.99. Nice prices and free shipping. Gonna try them out, thanks for the tip.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    738 times
    Received them Friday afternoon. The coating is very even and not sparse. I mic'd 15 of them and they come in as advertised @ 0.358". When ordering the samples, one is not given a diameter option. No drop down box for that. In ordering greater quantities on a different screen the sizing option is there. Bullet length runs anywhere from 0.701" to 0.712". That's not a concern for me as I crimp on the crimp groove and it is what it is. My COL is running @ 1.460". The beveled base is clean and generous. On some brands, the bevel base is somewhat beveled and doesn't appear to be even. These are symmetric. I'm loading some up this evening (Titegroup 3.4 grains via my Lee Pro Auto Disk size 30). I'll head out this week to the range.
    All in all, this appears to be a great value an hopefully will be buying more.
    Last edited by nevadabob; 06-30-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. - C. Mallouhi (author)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    738 times
    Update: Received an email from Brazos today re 1) sample bullets sizing option and 2) BHN. They will size your sample bullet order but that request needs to be entered into the comment section. Not sure where that's located on the order form but that's the correct procedure. BHN is 13.

Member #
    Liked
    738 times
    Went out shooting yesterday and the Brazos bullets performed up to my expectations. In addition to Xtreme and Acme, I've got a new 38 special bullet maker in the mix. And I'll be ordering more Brazos! Love that price and the $$$ savings.

Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Just placed an order for a sample of 230gr round nose to try out in my PT1911, thanks for the heads up on Brazos it will be nice plinking with my .45 for under $.20/rnd

Member #
    Liked
    3407 times
    Nice. Bookmarked the link.

They must have changed the site since the OP. It has an Options block with lube selection and size selection. It's not a drop menu, but little blocks you click. It's not available for the sample bags, though.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."--Optimus Prime

œολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Sponsored Links