• 2 Post By darbo
  • 1 Post By kmw1954
  • 1 Post By kmw1954

Thread: Powder Valley Hazmat

Member #
    Liked
    19139 times

Powder Valley Hazmat

Powder Valley is having a no hazmat offer on a purchase of powder and primers over $159. The offer is good through Sunday night. It's real easy to spend $159 at PV!

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/
    olfarhors and william like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3642 times
    Just got done spending $256.00 at a place called Recob's Targets here in Wisconsin Took full advantage of the Winchester Primer rebate.
    darbo likes this.
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Member #
    Liked
    19139 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post
    Just got done spending $256.00 at a place called Recob's Targets here in Wisconsin Took full advantage of the Winchester Primer rebate.
    I wish there was a place close by here that had decent prices on components but we don't have such a place. We have BPS, they are high priced, we have Academy and there prices are a little better but the selection is pretty feeble. There is a local re-man place but their prices are high too. When I first started loading my own I shopped there mainly to buy just a pound or 2 at a time. Now I do my best to make an online order that makes the hazmat cost worth while.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3642 times
    darbo I hear ya load and clear. Recob's Target https://recobstargetshop.com/ pretty nice sized store and their prices are competitive with just about anything I've found on the net. Now this is a 1.5hr one way trip from my house but they do stock many powders in 4# and 8# jugs.

As I said I saved over $8.00 on the 2 pounds of powder I purchased. After the rebate the primers were 0.0213 cents a pcs... Even at normal prices the primers are almost $6.00 per thousand less than anywhere nearby. BPS and Cabela's are now about $35.00 and the one other shop is at $39.00 k. So my plan is if I can make just one trip a year it will be worth the effort.
    darbo likes this.
    I am a Veteran, I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather.
    I was labeled a Deplorable, now I'm a Nationalist rather than a Globalist! As a USA Veteran I will proudly wear that to protect our Nation!
    When they can figure out how to legislate Morality and Conscience I will consider talking more gun laws.

Join the fun!

Member #
    Liked
    19139 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post
    darbo I hear ya load and clear. Recob's Target https://recobstargetshop.com/ pretty nice sized store and their prices are competitive with just about anything I've found on the net. Now this is a 1.5hr one way trip from my house but they do stock many powders in 4# and 8# jugs.

As I said I saved over $8.00 on the 2 pounds of powder I purchased. After the rebate the primers were 0.0213 cents a pcs... Even at normal prices the primers are almost $6.00 per thousand less than anywhere nearby. BPS and Cabela's are now about $35.00 and the one other shop is at $39.00 k. So my plan is if I can make just one trip a year it will be worth the effort.
    That's great you have a place close enough to make the trip worth while! There might be some place like that in Orlando, about 1 hour or so drive for me, but I avoid Orlando like the plague!

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    [[/QUOTE]

That's great you have a place close enough to make the trip worth while! There might be some place like that in Orlando, about 1 hour or so drive for me, but I avoid Orlando like the plague![/QUOTE]

What is the place called in orlando?

Member #
    Liked
    19139 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xiholdtruex View Post
    [
    That's great you have a place close enough to make the trip worth while! There might be some place like that in Orlando, about 1 hour or so drive for me, but I avoid Orlando like the plague![/QUOTE]

What is the place called in orlando?[/QUOTE]

I apologize but I probably didn't write my statement very well but I do not know of any places in Orlando...mainly because I avoid that hole! There is a place here in Melbourne called Spacecoast Bullets.
    http://spacecoastbullets.com/
    Their pricing is high but it is convenient and makes it easier to buy 1lb. jars of powder for testing new things.

Sponsored Links